• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer turned around and saw Mr.Yuraki leave. "Something's not right here.." Jennifer thought in her head. She walked over to Dylan. "Dylan you keep Mr.Yuraki's bro... Uh Zera company. Something isn't right here and something's bothering Mr.Yaruki. I want to go see if I can find him." Jennifer whispered she then turned around and left. She walked around the classroom" Mr.Yukari?" Jennifer shouted.

Vanoss awoke after shedding "ahh sss wat wat what do ya need sss" he held his head, a little bit sleepy

Mr yukari looked "oh hi jennifer, you still wanna see me why not go see my older brother" he rolled his eyes annoyed.

Jennifer turned around. "Mr.Yaruki your brother he's...... Nice, but I like you more and rather talk to you." Jennifer smiled she grabbed a chair to sit down. "Why do you hate your brother so much? I understand he's very annoying, but I have sisters that are like that all the time, and when I say all the time I mean literally all the time." Jennifer laughed. "But still why do you hate your brother?"

....picture this....i make a great drawing, nothing much a simple stick figure...my dad hates it, he draws the same suddenly its better" mr yukari looked "dont you see..everything he does is always better to my family, all cause hes a stupid god"

Venoss rolls eyez "ugh..i uhh..i guess so"

Jennifer could see the sadness anger in him. She walked over and hugged him giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Mr.Yuraki he isn't better than you. He could could never be better than you. He keeps acting like he's better than you but you continuously let him! 5 minutes you left because he kept actin better and you hated it. If you hate it start acting like your better than him or just make fun of him." Jennifer said brushing her fingers through his hair.

Jennifer smiled and laughed a bit. She hugged him and kissed him again. "Do you want me to come along?" @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uhhhhhh....... Nothin" I poured water and over him then froze it when I go to my room I melted the ice shut my door and locked it

@the\-lich

Mr yukari nodded abit "yea..i need to confront my brother..." he smiled a tiny bit.

Zera looked at dylan "haha relax vampire boy ^.^ you remind me so much of my brother"

vanoss looked at the door "uhh....cold??"

Jennifer smiled. "Besides I think I owe Dylan an apology leaving him with your brother. He didn't seem to happy about that so this is going to be interesting." Jennifer laughed a bit leaving class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back