• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Cheesesandwitch said:
(I'm gunna ignore that because the pieces shouldn't be taken out)
"Thanks" Dylan tried to cut through piece of paper but the sissors broke "I don't think it's gunna work"

Dylan turned around and opened the door "Mr.Yukari can I see your necklace?"

@the\-lich
He looked, showing his demon tooth "here you go, what fo ya need it for??"

Jennifer watched Dylan go back to the classroom. She yawned. "Hurry up Dylan" Jennifer said to herself waiting.

None of your buisness, as your teacher i am finding you quiet rude" he turns to leave, trying everything not to give his piece over.

Dylan turned around to get ready to leave "Come on Jennifer we should go" Dylan turned his head and said 'Sorry I bothered your Mr.Yukari"

@the\-lich

Jennifer walked away she knew he had it. She just knew. He just wasn't acting right. She knew whenever her sisters did that something was wrong. Jennifer didn't t know what to do. Jennifer sighed. "Dylan you go on a head I'll .... I'll catch up I promise I just need to do something." Jennifer went back in class to try to talk to Mr. Yaruki one last time. "Mr.Yaruki..." Jennifer's voice trailed off in a bit of fear and shyness.

Jennifer walked towards him." Mr.Yaruki I know you have it. Me and Dylan both knew before we even walked in that it was here,and when I went to leave I saw something shine in the corner of my eyes in your pocket. I doubt that it was a demon tooth. My question is why won't you tell the truth or give it to us? Is there something wrong we need to know why we can't have it." Jennifer looked at the teacher waiting for an answer and hoping she wouldn't push her limit and make him mad.

Dylan thought it would be a good idea to go to the puzzle. As he was walking his eyes shimmered like the never had before "A piece?" Dylan said in curiosity. Dylan looked to the left and saw a blue piece. Dylan gasped "Another piece" Dylan ran to go put the piece in the puzzle but it wasn't there "What" Dylan said confused and angry "I have to go tell Jennifer, her eyes do the same thing mine do when we find a piece" Dylan super sped to the class room to tell Jennifer "Jennifer I have to tell you something!" Dylan said excited

Jennifer turned around." Dylan can you wait for just one minute please? I'll come out soon I promise." Jennifer said trying to shoo Dylan out of the room.

"Jennifer I found a piece that will fit. But" Dylan said in disapointment "The block is gone" Dylan fround

Jennifer didn't know what to do she wanted to talk to Dylan but she needed some answers from the teacher. "Dylan just go I'll come out and then you can explain everything to me and I can help then." Jennifer said watching Dylan leave. She turned back towards Mr. Yaruki waiting for an answer. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer sighed and turned around. "Dylan you go on ahead I'll catch up I promise. If I don't find or see you by 11:30 go to the library and I'll meet you there okay?" Jennifer replied hoping he would leave.

Jennifer glared at him confused she then started to walk closer to him. "How do you what I was talking to him about?!?! Did you just listen to our conversation?!?" Jennifer got a bit upset. It was none of his business to listen to her and the teachers conversation.

Jennifer was mad and angry but noticed he was upset. She sighed. "Here come on." Jennifer motioned Dylan to come out of the classroom. She went outside in the hall waiting for him to come.

"No Dylan I'm sorry you didn't mean to I just got a bit upset back there. It's just so many things are happening to me and there's so many things that just don't make sense here in this school. I never meant to hurt you back there. I'm sorry." Jennifer said hugging him and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Wiping away some tears that were streaming down his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back