• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ABC's of Blep

Celeste-Ominous

Lord of love and rage.

reaper-meme-th.jpg

OOC CHAT
Reaper Pervs | Nothing but Filler | Basically Naruto | Mature Teens+ (?)

In an unknown location, reapers are disconnected from their respective hosts and procrastinate on actually continuing their mission while their hosts are subjected to the...horror of bored reapers...?... Th....they're not doing much...idk they're just being weird...

Satan is probably pissed at them rn...

code by spookie spookie

Table of Some Sort of Contents

Our Reapers are Idiots (Here)
Torture of the Creations

Last edited:
yessssss ima draw so many filler pics of Melody and Snow lol

Melody: OOoohh yes, paint me like a french girl *laying out on the couch*

Snow: *sighs*

Colt: A titanic reference in the future? What's this madness?

Destrey: What's Titanic? Sounds like a missile... mhmm missiles...

Dante: Note to self- don't let Destrey on the weapons floor.....

Lux: *busy painting*

... I just realized I'm actually gonna have to map out the floors if the Silo becomes the base of operations.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Snow: Melody... you know this isn't a pool... right?
Melody: Then why are you in a bathing suit?
Snow: You told me to wear it or you'd do weird stuff again. Also why are you not wearing one?
Melody: Because it's amusing me to let that Perv Lux know exactly what is in here that he is missing. Muahahahaha

*in the distance by the door pounding and yelling ensues. "Lux stop it you dumbass!" "But she's not wearing a top!" "That is the girls bathroom you idiot!" "....So?!"*
Photo on 7-29-17 at 5.42 PM #2.jpg

yessssss ima draw so many filler pics of Melody and Snow lol

Melody: OOoohh yes, paint me like a french girl *laying out on the couch*

Snow: *sighs*
Me: "Draw all the ship pics."

Diala: "What does drawing boats have to do with what she mentioned Diego?"

Digoe: "Diala, shipping is basically a fancy way of saying they're going to fangasm over pairings that may or may not happen throughout the story. It's a major headache, and our creator is a major problem when it comes to that." He glares defiantly at his creator.

Me: "What? I can't help it!"

Digoe: "Diala, shipping is basically a fancy way of saying they're going to fangasm over pairings that may or may not happen throughout the story. It's a major headache, and our creator is a major problem when it comes to that." He glares defiantly at his creator.

Well someone give me a ship list and I will happily draw it haha. Thooooo someone *looks One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost * didn't use a picture for his uman -.-

Destrey: You better not draw me going kissy kissy or some other crap!

Colt: *blushes* Stop her, Diego!

Well someone give me a ship list and I will happily draw it haha. Thooooo someone *looks One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost * didn't use a picture for his uman -.-
I'll make a ship list and give minor explanations on why later tonight. I have to get through the other RP and post for my other four characters. Curse you dentistry, you made me miss 2 whole days of posts and now I'm severely behind! :closedeyescryingfrown:

I'll make a ship list and give minor explanations on why later tonight. I have to get through the other RP and post for my other four characters. Curse you dentistry, you made me miss 2 whole days of posts and now I'm severely behind! :closedeyescryingfrown:
buuuuut now you have a wonderful pretty smile huh Twinsey??

Alright, my initial ship list is out there. However only a few people get to see it yet. littleberry littleberry as my official ship artist. And Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous because he can see deleted posts. So unfair edge for him/her. No idea what your gender is.

Once Littleberry has drawn them, if she so chooses, she may post the list later on. If she chooses not to, well then I will repost the list. However, I am heavily detailed and the only list is the Human x Human list. I am currently still working on Human x Reaper and Reaper x Reaper. These will come later on.

My ship list is pretty obvious..... Dante and Lux with every female character and NPC XD
My list went down EVERYONE'S characters with their own. And it was only the human x human. Sadly my detail involved in the ships waned towards the end as my brain started to short-circuit. The Human X Reaper list will come later along with the Reaper x Reaper.

Alright, my initial ship list is out there. However only a few people get to see it yet. littleberry littleberry as my official ship artist. And Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous because he can see deleted posts. So unfair edge for him/her. No idea what your gender is.

Once Littleberry has drawn them, if she so chooses, she may post the list later on. If she chooses not to, well then I will repost the list. However, I am heavily detailed and the only list is the Human x Human list. I am currently still working on Human x Reaper and Reaper x Reaper. These will come later on.
I shall do the drawings!! yaaaay. Okay there were a lot so im gunna probs need two days at least, three probably and four if I'm super lazy. So expect the Human x Human list in three-four days. :)

I shall do the drawings!! yaaaay. Okay there were a lot so im gunna probs need two days at least, three probably and four if I'm super lazy. So expect the Human x Human list in three-four days. :)
And when you post it, could you put in my little excerpts for the characters without ships yet? As I would prefer people to understand why they don't have them yet.

I may try to do some drawings.... the styles are likely going to vary WILDLY because my drawing is horribly and terribly inconsistent.....

Oml...
I don't care what you call me him/her doesn't matter.

I'd also ship way more peeps than you did taking into account the MxM and FxF pairings into account. X)

Oml...
I don't care what you call me him/her doesn't matter.

I'd also ship way more peeps than you did taking into account the MxM and FxF pairings into account. X)
If I did that the list would be too long and every character would have like 8-9 ships. I didn't want to kill poor littleberry. Plus, this is only based off things, I will remove ships as characters interact as well as add more. It's just a thing I like to do. And for once, I actually don't have a boat load of ships for one of my characters. It's surprising.

If I did that the list would be too long and every character would have like 8-9 ships. I didn't want to kill poor littleberry. Plus, this is only based off things, I will remove ships as characters interact as well as add more. It's just a thing I like to do. And for once, I actually don't have a boat load of ships for one of my characters. It's surprising.
haha cuz in this RP it's not you building the harem haha...ha... wait why is Snow always involved in a harem some way?? 0.0

Snow: *looks at creator* idk... you made me this way. *shrugs and gives a cute lil pout*
Me: Awww that's why

haha cuz in this RP it's not you building the harem haha...ha... wait why is Snow always involved in a harem some way?? 0.0

Snow: *looks at creator* idk... you made me this way. *shrugs and gives a cute lil pout*
Me: Awww that's why
Poor Snow x3

Lux will likely have his sights set on her immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back