A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

GreenIV said:
How the hell is that a pun. Nothing relating to plants or herbs has come up, you weirdo xD
Well I was going to make a pun that made sense but thanks Dr. Killjoy.

Like Jesus I just want to be weird for a couple seconds. xD

GreenIV said:
It's either all in or never in, GM. When am I NOT weird? Eggsactly. Hisss
Dude! xD There were no eggs mentioned either! So how is that fair?!

If I want to make an herb pun I can! xD

I'd like to say that, because of the difference in time zones, this is very difficult to rp in. I will try my best, but I may have to leave if I cannot place myself in. Most likely, the latter will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Retro109 said:
I'd like to say that, because of the difference in time zones, this is very difficult to rp in. I will try my best, but I may have to leave if I cannot place myself in. Most likely, the latter will happen.
Ok Retro. Sorry that it's a bit difficult to RP in, but at least you tried it.

Maybe we could kill his character off? Like, say him and Sulfur have known each other then the main antagonist is introduced and kills Retro's guy.

I'll still try to, if you guys are patient with me. I've had past experiences where I've been booted from an rp for not posting frequently...

Retro109 said:
I'll still try to, if you guys are patient with me. I've had past experiences where I've been booted from an rp for not posting frequently...
Hey hey hey...

Let's just calm down. Retro can stay, I'm not gonna boot him off because he's taking a little longer to post.

MyrnaCat13 said:
Hey hey hey...
Let's just calm down. Retro can stay, I'm not gonna boot him off because he's taking a little longer to post.
I know, I agree with him staying. Just saying IF he decided to leave

Alstromeria said:
A 20 year old asking a 17 year old into her apartment for the night. I'm the only one who sees that?
Oh. xD

Well just calm down Alstro. A cougar is described as a smaller cat or a women who is not married past the age of 30-35.

Alstromeria said:
Either way, sex with a minor, that's a big nono
Alstro. I clearly stated no sexual content. And Liralli's character is just trying to make a friend. It's not like she's a slut. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back