A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

It felt too weak to say "he returned to the park after getting lost" so I was like "alright, side story to show comic relief and more personality" I'm pretty happy with it :D

GreenIV said:
It felt too weak to say "he returned to the park after getting lost" so I was like "alright, side story to show comic relief and more personality" I'm pretty happy with it :D
It's just so odd and funny. xD

That's his character though xD I'm waiting for a perfect moment to drop a plot twist though

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies, I did not expect to get an acceptance so quickly and I am working from my tablet at the moment. Posts will improve tomorrow, I promise!

Liralli said:
My apologies, I did not expect to get an acceptance so quickly and I am working from my tablet at the moment. Posts will improve tomorrow, I promise!
Oh it's perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with the posts, just make sure to add as much detail as you can get in. :3

Liralli said:
I see this! Love the character by the way, he's adorable!
He's so much fun to play, man. Thanks! His interactions with KG are the best

MyrnaCat13 said:
GM= Game master. Person who made the RP. Do they still use that term?

Oh, and Green. xD

No offense but I literally think your character is on drugs half the time. He's walking around screaming 'food', raiding bakeries, and making gang friends who swear to do good. xD

He's not on drugs, he just loves Earth a HELLuva lot more. And he's a free spirit :D I actually wanna re-do his CS, because after not being on for like a year this was my first RP back. Henceforth the CS has something left to be desired.

GreenIV said:
He's not on drugs, he just loves Earth a HELLuva lot more. And he's a free spirit :D I actually wanna re-do his CS, because after not being on for like a year this was my first RP back. Henceforth the CS has something left to be desired.
Well go ahead. You can edit it if you need

KG's soooo mean D: Sulfur still doesn't even know his name.

Also, GM, if Shīre reacts I can post. And I always find the good people to RP with on this site :P

GreenIV said:
KG's soooo mean D: Sulfur still doesn't even know his name.
Also, GM, if Shīre reacts I can post. And I always find the good people to RP with on this site :P
I'm getting to Shire's reaction, just taking a bit because of a whole bunch of stuff going on at once. \(o0o)/

Anyways, is anyone else besides the four of us going to keep Roleplaying for this entire thing?

I'm disappointed that the other's really only posted once, hell I made Sulfur yell at the city to make it easier for everyone to get back into it.

Used to be everyone who signed up for an RP stuck to it. Oh well.

Why is everyone being a meanie to Sulfur?! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back