A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

Hey, you two don't get into a 1v1 spree. I've got a post, time for morning. Give me like, 15 minutes, half an hour.

Alstromeria said:
Hey, you two don't get into a 1v1 spree. I've got a post, time for morning. Give me like, 15 minutes, half an hour.
Heh, sorry Alstro. xD

I'll wait. I'm used to 1v1s

When Alstro-Senpai ignores Sulfur's note:

sad-004.jpg

Yee yee?

@GreenIV Also, heads up, 'sulfur' is spelled with a 'p'. 'Sulphur'. Not sure if you were going with the element or not, but thar ye go

I wasn't going for the element :P

And you have been forgiven c: I'm still waiting for GM though. Praise the insane demon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind the contract *COUGH*"ten days"*COUGH*

You'll be suprised at what happens after eight, big plot twist.

MyrnaCat13 said:
yes, yes. Though it's very ironic that your first contract is with a doughnut lady. xD
I dont see the irony, but i was going for comic relief with his doughnut.

Awww, yiss, KG gon' love his doughnuts.

Mutha fuggin' glazed over goodness

Doughnuts are good, my demonic brother. I wish I could right longer ones like yours, but it's too early for my guy to have shine. My character's pretty much being used right now to gather everyone in one place, since *almost* everyone went to Kirnas.

Alstromeria said:
Keep in mind the contract *COUGH*"ten days"*COUGH*
You'll be suprised at what happens after eight, big plot twist.
You know what, let's go with five in rp days instead of ten. Speed the thangs up.

Ooo, five an a one liner, miscounted.

But you two dudes, don't go off on a 1v1, K? Try to keep your posts at least at a good three paragraphs minimum, you know. Write about thoughts going through your characters heads, history maybe, what they tink of the setting... Details, baby, details. And that way you'll spend more time thinking about writing, make yourself a better RPer

Cuz eevee, the 1v1 with retro in the last rp kinda killed it xD

@SivOmega @Superbutter117 @Retro109 have all posted one reply, and hopefully will continue. (especially because I wanna see Alice's water gun collection)

@sgtmickey hasn't posted a single one.

And understood, Alstro. Since it's in his character, I'll have Sulfur just hurry Shire back to Kirnas. I'll definitely try to incorporate a lil more into him.

I am Alstromeria, head of the Florian Society. Nobody destroys me, nor my comerades, nonetheless with puns.

Anyways, imma go beddy-bies. See yalls later.

I'm watchin' u twos >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back