• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Tale of Two

nottulfr

+ The Night Wolf +
Character Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Character History:

Skills/Abilities:

@thebrokendoll - Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:

Winter Rookford

armor_girl_by_ariverkao-d660wv8.jpg

She doesn't really have one, since she left her old job a few months ago.

She has a very matter of fact personality, and she is very intelligent. She tends to look at all possible outcomes in a situation, no matter what position that puts her in. Winter tends to be open-minded, and her temper is practically nonexistent. She's a very brave person, but when forced to bargain with someone else's life, she loses it.

Winter grew up in a poor family; her older brother left home and never returned, having died of unknown causes. Ever since she was 9, she has trained to be a warrior, and dreamed about becoming a hero and adventuring. On her 14th birthday, she shut herself away so that she could train harder. Her dream of adventuring and becoming a hero was so close, and so she felt that by pushing herself, she would achieve her goal. Sadly, her parents passed soon after her birthday, leaving her alone. Since then, she has put up a wall between herself and the world.

She has no magical abilities; merely humane ones:

*She is very fast

*She can somewhat 'predict' the outcomes of a situation

*She has impeccable stealth

@thebrokendoll Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, I've had a week in Hell hahaha. I'll post my character sign-up by the end of tomorrow but yeah, yours is accepted, welcome to the RP we'll discuss when it will start and other things like that in the OOC, if that's ok with you? I'll now also be active every day from now on. I'm looking forward to RPing with you, I thought no one was going to sign up hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
nottulfr said:
@thebrokendoll Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, I've had a week in Hell hahaha. I'll post my character sign-up by the end of tomorrow but yeah, yours is accepted, welcome to the RP we'll discuss when it will start and other things like that in the OOC, if that's ok with you? I'll now also be active every day from now on. I'm looking forward to RPing with you, I thought no one was going to sign up hahaha
Thank you for accepting me! And it's fine. :3 Glad I surprised you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back