• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm so eager to make it happen so soon too xD

Maybe I should just add two more rooms to this RP =_=

.....Yes? Or no? Yes? Or no? Then I can go get....who was it? That wanted to join and let them know.

[/QUOTE]
you could jsut add one room that was a storage room or something, but he changed it into a bedroom? (If you want your sister to join.)

Corgi said:
you could jsut add one room that was a storage room or something, but he changed it into a bedroom? (If you want your sister to join.)
But I don't wanna be unfair to that one person that wanted to join a minute ago.... :c

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I think I'm gonna go to bed guys.
See you in the morning!

Love and cuddles for all! ^3^

[/QUOTE]
Peace out, bean sprout.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Update on me; got to the con alright! Been here for 10 minutes, but I can't find my friends! ;A; HELP PLEASE

[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, I gotta peace out, resturants never have good wifi ;-;

update me too!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Update on me; got to the con alright! Been here for 10 minutes, but I can't find my friends! ;A; HELP PLEASE

[/QUOTE]
WAIFU DID YOU FIND THEM YET!?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I DIIIIIIIIIID
I GOT A LOT OF HUGS AND GOT CALLED CUTE ;//w//;

I'M REALLY HAPPY

[/QUOTE]
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

have fun wifey

SAME HERE I HAVE A FRIGGIN FAMILY REUNION TODAY!

And we gotta figure a way to get Hatori in here! (My sister) She's never RPed before and wants to try it out lol

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]SAME HERE I HAVE A FRIGGIN FAMILY REUNION TODAY!

And we gotta figure a way to get Hatori in here! (My sister) She's never RPed before and wants to try it out lol

[/QUOTE]
I got you! I can have Zenjiro isolate himself from the group and randomly find the two new people if ya want

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Hello lovely people!
I'm up!

And I'm ready to roleplay! :D

[/QUOTE]
Lol zero is ready to RP but everyone's leaving their homes for the day and wont have service xD

RyanJXavier said:
I got you! I can have Zenjiro isolate himself from the group and randomly find the two new people if ya want
I just added one room so you'd only have to find just her. We'll throw her in here later when we get home and slap her in the face with some of this stuff. And if my mom has service down there I'll get on and talk in OOC and maybe post a bit xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol zero is ready to RP but everyone's leaving their homes for the day and wont have service xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I have to go to my brother's football game today too. xD

I have data though, so I'll be okay for the hour.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol zero is ready to RP but everyone's leaving their homes for the day and wont have service xD

I just added one room so you'd only have to find just her. We'll throw her in here later when we get home and slap her in the face with some of this stuff. And if my mom has service down there I'll get on and talk in OOC and maybe post a bit xD

[/QUOTE]
I was talking about Corgi's person too but whatever you say.

I have a lot of things to do today so I'm cool with having a slower paced RP or maybe we just put it on hold until everyone gets back?

Oh yeah, should I just wait to come in, then? (Also, do you guys like my character >~< I don't know how the quality is with her since I stayed up till 1:00 to finish her o-o... BUT YEAH!)

I'll be home the whole day...I think. I'm actually not sure about later in the day.

Corgi said:
Oh yeah, should I just wait to come in, then? (Also, do you guys like my character >~< I don't know how the quality is with her since I stayed up till 1:00 to finish her o-o... BUT YEAH!)
We can probably take care of your character now since the rp is going to be slow paced today anyway. Plus we can make use of the time we have instead of totally pause the rp. She's awesome like you corgi

RyanJXavier said:
I'll be home the whole day...I think. I'm actually not sure about later in the day.
We can probably take care of your character now since the rp is going to be slow paced today anyway. Plus we can make use of the time we have instead of totally pause the rp. She's awesome like you corgi
Awww, thank you~ And yay!!! Should I post then or something???

RyanJXavier said:
Maybe walk into the hotel and get lost or something? Idk I'll let Zenjiro somehow get you into the group. I just can't double post though
Okay ^^

Instead of there being a note or anything, should she just be there and coincidentally be spending a day or two there? (And coincidentally afterwards she's going to live in the same house as them xD ?)

RyanJXavier said:
I was talking about Corgi's person too but whatever you say.
OH xD OOPS! I thought Corgi was doing some thing with the letter Michiko left but that works too c: whatever you guys wanna do

I'm fine with whatever c:

Corgi said:
I like your character!!!! She's from the manga Sugars right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back