• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

So how would that work though? Like I just make a winter cottage or something?

And we use different characters in it or the same ones? I don't want us to lose our grip on Summer RP though! ISHIMAKI HAS TO HAPPEN!

@Kawaii

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]So how would that work though? Like I just make a winter cottage or something?
And we use different characters in it or the same ones? I don't want us to lose our grip on Summer RP though! ISHIMAKI HAS TO HAPPEN!

@Kawaii

[/QUOTE]
Same Characters, Diffrent Characters, it doesn't matter.

Oh and I'm gonna peace out and sleep, don't go far without me as well!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]So how would that work though? Like I just make a winter cottage or something?

@Kawaii

[/QUOTE]
I AGREE.

ISHIMAKI SHALL LIVE ON.

IT HAS TO.

i been outta ooc forever.

as long as this rp doesn't die i'm cool with whatever.

don't know if i can join another one though being in 1 and running 2 is pretty much my limit i think.

DO NOT KILL ISHIMAKI. EVAR.

SirBlazeALot said:
i been outta ooc forever.
as long as this rp doesn't die i'm cool with whatever.

don't know if i can join another one though being in 1 and running 2 is pretty much my limit i think.

DO NOT KILL ISHIMAKI. EVAR.
i know right, im in three right now, so i'll do the best i can.

ISHIMAKI SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER.

I'm in two so far...I'm still thinking on the kind of RP to make...I'm thinking on a Fosters Home RP but...I dunno yet. I like the idea of a winter break home...

Prison. IT'S GONNA BE A PRISON RP!!!!!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm in two so far...I'm still thinking on the kind of RP to make...I'm thinking on a Fosters Home RP but...I dunno yet. I like the idea of a winter break home...

[/QUOTE]
OMG EVERYBODY IN THIS ROLEPLAY DID SOMETHING AND THEY WENT TO PRISON FOR IT xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm in two so far...I'm still thinking on the kind of RP to make...I'm thinking on a Fosters Home RP but...I dunno yet. I like the idea of a winter break home...

[/QUOTE]
MENTAL INSTITUTION! SWEET, INNOCENT CHARACTERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY PSYCHOPATHS.

Or I can make a RP where someone who knows your character, hates them, or wants them gone, sends a letter into some secret company that can be found online, asking them to get rid of your character.

And next thing you know, your character is placed in some weird camp or thrown on an island or something like that...

Kiyoko, with the luck she has, could trip and cause a disaster and so she'd go to jail for disturbance of the peace....

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Or I can make a RP where someone who knows your character, hates them, or wants them gone, sends a letter into some secret company that can be found online, asking them to get rid of your character.
And next thing you know, your character is placed in some weird camp or thrown on an island or something like that...

[/QUOTE]
that's sweet..... that'd be awesome.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Idk what I could make Maki do.
Well, I could make the cute little baby a complete psycho. But...

[/QUOTE]
*all the dudes except Ishiki*: why's maki going to a men's prison...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm just afraid to make another RP and this one get dropped xD I like this RP

[/QUOTE]
I do toooo.

Ishimaki still hasn't happened yet, even though it probably will. xD

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I do toooo.
Ishimaki still hasn't happened yet, even though it probably will. xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm so eager to make it happen so soon too xD

Maybe I should just add two more rooms to this RP =_=

.....Yes? Or no? Yes? Or no? Then I can go get....who was it? That wanted to join and let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back