• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Wataru said:
yES, I RELATE LOL

Also, i love how Aoife sounds :)
Awww ;//u//; Thank you~ It's Celtic ^////^

Kawaii said:
You're name are all nice while mine is Zerah! Why world, why? Oops, I spilled it.
Zerah is lovely! :D I've seen it spelt like that, but I love it! ^-^

Kawaii said:
Still don't trust you people, but hint hint, It's Espinal, my last name.
@Wataru @Everyone else.
that's beautiful! do you ever get questions about which race you prefer like being mixed and all that? for example:

fuckboi: so which race do you like better? white guys or asian guys?

ughhhh pisses me off sooo much

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]After googling myself due to my mum's nature of work as well as me being in the papers, I have come to the conclusion that you can't find me ^-^
My name is Aoife Fitzgerald, so go ahead and google me if you want~ You won't find anything relating to me though xD

[/QUOTE]
You can't find me either xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Awww ;//u//; Thank you~ It's Celtic ^////^

Zerah is lovely! :D I've seen it spelt like that, but I love it! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
It's a guys name though, I've searched it up, its part of the bible. It does sound bad ass in some way...

theglassangel said:
that's beautiful! do you ever get questions about which race you prefer like being mixed and all that? for example:
fuckboi: so which race do you like better? white guys or asian guys?

ughhhh pisses me off sooo much
Yeah, I do! It pisses me off because a lot of people say I'm a trillion other races, (I once was marked Korean) but I honestly don't even know.

Kawaii said:
It's a guys name though, I've searched it up, its part of the bible. It does sound bad ass in some way...
Yeah, I do! It pisses me off because a lot of people say I'm a trillion other races, (I once was marked Korean) but I honestly don't even know.
yeahhh they just love calling me korean

i was called mexican and russian once

Okay so....Ishiki's gonna be all strict and try putting three boys in one bed and the girls in their own two beds but then somehow, people can get into the room first and just pass out however xD so who we sleep with is up to whoever.

But first we have a water park to get toooo! :D :D if any-anyone e-ever p-p-posts

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Ishiki's gonna be all strict and try putting three boys in one bed and the girls in their own two beds

[/QUOTE]
Sho disapproves.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Okay so....Ishiki's gonna be all strict and try putting three boys in one bed and the girls in their own two beds but then somehow, people can get into the room first and just pass out however xD so who we sleep with is up to whoever.
But first we have a water park to get toooo! :D :D if any-anyone e-ever p-p-posts

[/QUOTE]
Hanako: ... *whistles innocently*

... My friend just got a brief moment of Internet after coming home from his cruise, so I haven't heard of him until now. The first words he sent to me was;

'We bought a bunch of novelty condoms at one of the stops and I was trusted with a spare. *insert angel emoji here* Can't wait to meet Rebecca again! *insert wink here*'

He's now said he needs to sleep and won't be able to reply until later tomorrow or so.

... My friend, ladies and gentlemen...

Ishiki will be like the last to go to sleep. He'll come into the hotel room and be like "=_= I said boys to their own bed dammit." Then he'll have to crawl in bed with MAKI! IT HAS TO BE MAKI!!!!!!! But then again it's fine if it's not xD

Wataru said:
THAT WOULD BE A SPOILER
On the bright side i remembered that they'll spend two nights in Nagoya, so that'll probably happen on the second day there (o'v'o)
dammit you're killing me here i'm so excited but so scared (:'()

Suzu, I'm super duper sorry that I kind of just awkwardly dissapeared. >~< I was being so lazy (There isn't really an honest excuse other than the one being said, other than jsut my pure laziness...) after being at my grandparents house ofr two days and not really doing anything, so I just hung onto that for awhile, but now I've kind of regained myself a bit and was wondering if you'd allow me to jump back in? (I'd make a completely new character so that I'll feel refreshed and ready to post again, but this is only if you'd let me. If you don't, I completely understand!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back