• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Corgi said:
Suzu, I'm super duper sorry that I kind of just awkwardly left >~< I was being so lazy after being at my grandparents house ofr two days and not really doing anything, so I just hung onto that for awhile, but now I've kind of regained myself a bit and was wondering if you'd alow me to jump back in? (I'd make a completely new character so that I'll feel refreshed and ready to post again, but this is only if you'd let me. If you don't, I completely understand!)
COME BACK!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]COME BACK!

[/QUOTE]
I'M BACK BBY!

(I need to post in the other roleplay first and then I'll make my character <3)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh you wanna make a new character? Do you want me to remove Michiko from the thingy mabob?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. My new character's going to notice a note that Michiko left before leaving (She got a gig to stay with Misaaki and Taro) she left a note that explained where everyone was and such, so that (New character's name here) knows where you guys are. She didn't leave that long before you guys left, so she was kind of just roaming aorund the park looking for anyone that matched the description that was on the note xD ...

theglassangel said:
oh oops sawry xD
hoeruna's turning 18 if you must know
Don't worry you don't need to apologize. Besides, you posted first fair and square (>_>) BY LIKE 2 SECONDS

jk it's really no big deal ha

NO BUT MAKI AND ISHIKI

I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY

(sorry, i was eating mashed potatoes.)

Oh, and the name thing!

My full name is Raeley Kay Underwood.

No, I'm not related to Carrie Underwood, but I probably am. (Shhh....)

All your names are really pretty by the way!

RyanJXavier said:
*hugs you* I miss your soft awesomeness. *runs a hand through your flawless corgi hair*
Yay!!! I missed your huggableness!!!! *-* Petzzzzz....

I'm almost done with Kiyoko! -is super excited because I have so many pictures for her-

Oh, I have an Idea! We could make and make a sequel where instead of Summer break, It's Winter Break! Or something else if you want.

An idea by: @Kawaii

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had this impromptu photo shoot for my friends new art collection. It's actually her first one, so let's hope it sells, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back