• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Wataru said:
How do you even do it? lol
okay okay so i was visiting family and my mom decided to take us to the supermarket because yay cheap prices and all that

and i see this cute girl while i was in the chocolate section and she happens to be my age so i flirt it up with her

and then BOOM her equally as cute brother walks in and my gentle bisexual heart was about to explode

...stuff just went down from there..got their numbers so it was cool

86d4980acf1b1c3f7aef9f3c1024508d.jpg

Hatori said:
HAY!!!! YOU BEAUTIFUL RP NEWBIE!

We're gonna get you in! And you're gonna love it!

(Btw she's sitting right beside me....)

theglassangel said:
okay okay so i was visiting family and my mom decided to take us to the supermarket because yay cheap prices and all that
and i see this cute girl while i was in the chocolate section and she happens to be my age so i flirt it up with her

and then BOOM her equally as cute brother walks in and my gentle bisexual heart was about to explode

86d4980acf1b1c3f7aef9f3c1024508d.jpg
Lmfao xD

Hatori said:
welcome <3

SirBlazeALot said:
nah just like everything i wasn't here for.
it's like i laugh at things I shouldn't laugh at like the joker or whatever but like.

most of you guys are like the personification of what's going on in my mind.

in like a metaphorical sense.

that's why i really like you guys.

i know that sounds kinda weird and trippy or whatever tho but would you expect from a I'm uncultured named sir blaze-a-lot lmfao
what part of your mind am i a personification of? i'm curious to know ^-^

theglassangel said:

*claps* teach me master

theglassangel said:
welcome <3
what part of your mind am i a personification of? i'm curious to know ^-^
idk man idk shit about shit LAWL.

i guess sexual tho you and I are kinda the same in that regard.

i'm not bi, but like, idk. you and i are very similar when it comes to that probably.

idk im drunk ok. im probably not even makin' sense.

w/e

luh u tho.

@Hatori

welcome to rps you're gonna have so much fun with these dudes here cause we're chill af.

Wataru said:
WELCOME TO THE SHIPPING WORLD
JOIN US ON THIS AMAZING RIDE

Pls do. I'm actually interested in learning your techniques
ohmygosh really? well there's nothing really to it

i mean, i guess you gotta get yourself noticed and for me it happens much more than i would like considering for one, i'm a short little hapa (what ryan calls wasians), and a reallyyy obvious one with super long bright blue hair so you gotta give credit where credit is due (the blue hair might be gone once school starts so ehhh)

also i'm a really social person when you approach me or get approached so i guess my technique is literally being natural and playing up the fact that i look like a strange little midget hipster

theglassangel said:
ohmygosh really? well there's nothing really to it
i mean, i guess you gotta get yourself noticed and for me it happens much more than i would like considering for one, i'm a short little hapa (what ryan calls wasians), and a reallyyy obvious one with super long bright blue hair so you gotta give credit where credit is due (the blue hair might be gone once school starts so ehhh)

also i'm a really social person when you approach me or get approached so i guess my technique is literally being natural and playing up the fact that i look like a strange little midget hipster
Thanks for the tutorial flirting senpai. I'll be sure to try it out

theglassangel said:
good luck my kouhai now run off to the supermarket xD
jk jk don't that's actually a really weird place to get a girl's number
I'll try it at the bookstore in the nearby mall (My natural habitat)

I'm probably going to fil miserably on my first try lol

(Can we time-skip to the restaurant after Zen talks to Shizuka?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would punch/slash throw a pineapple at a guy who tries to pick up one of my sisters at a supermarket...that's just me though. *smiles innocently* @Wataru Watch out for those bro bros.

RyanJXavier said:
I would punch/slash throw a pineapple at a guy who tries to pick up one of my sisters at a supermarket...that's just me though. *smiles innocently* @Wataru Watch out for those bro bros.
would you throw a pineapple at someone like me? *even more innocent face*

RyanJXavier said:
Oops. Forgot about that detail. I never thought flirting could be so dangerous lol

theglassangel said:
would you throw a pineapple at someone like me? *even more innocent face*
Idk if any of my sisters swing that way, but no. I wouldn't throw a pineapple at you. I'd pick you up myself *winks*. Just not at a supermarket though.

The mentality behind it: You're at a supermarket. You're supposed to be shopping for food and supplies, not girls. Show some respect yo.

RyanJXavier said:
Idk if any of my sisters swing that way, but no. I wouldn't throw a pineapple at you. I'd pick you up myself *winks*. Just not at a supermarket though.
The mentality behind it: You're at a supermarket. You're supposed to be shopping for food and supplies, not girls. Show some respect yo.
awww *winks*

haha yeah fair enough, i just like talking to people anywhere, anytime (i have no social cues xD )

lawling my ass off.

but im gonna nap i guess.

and then im gonna go on a family date with my parents (ew)

see you guys in many hours

ill probably be on my phone tho so maybe not too many hours

whatever idk wtf im talkin bout

SirBlazeALot said:
lawling my ass off.
but im gonna nap i guess.

and then im gonna go on a family date with my parents (ew)

see you guys in many hours

ill probably be on my phone tho so maybe not too many hours

whatever idk wtf im talkin bout
have fun! family dates are usually awko taco, but they're really nice ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back