• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

theglassangel said:
have fun! family dates are usually awko taco, but they're really nice ^-^
idk its just like family dates with my family are always like

LETS GO WATCH A MOVIE

silence

LETS GO TO DINNER

awkward silence

LETS GO HOME

even more silence

so i'll probably be back in like an hour lemme just fall asleep for like an hour for dis nap right here

theglassangel said:
awww, why is that?
Because I always try to order the lobster and my dad and I end up fighting over it because it's 'expensive'.... O.o then my mom gets pissy because Hatori and I start making fun of everyone, pretending to be girls like the movie "White Chicks"

Then someone my little sister Courtney always manages to spill her drink, then my brother lets out a burp that rings aloud in the restaurant.Then things just go crazy lmfao

Lol I'm still changing up my posts patterns to see what I like best so just bear with them xD

*thinks back to that one family outing*

**FLASHBACK TO 7 YEAR OLD RYAN DAYS**

Woman: Aww look at this cute pumpkin *Smiles while looking at 7 yr old me*

Me: *Furrows brows* I'm not a pumpkin!

RyanJXavier said:
*thinks back to that one family outing*
**FLASHBACK TO 7 YEAR OLD RYAN DAYS**

Woman: Aww look at this cute pumpkin *Smiles while looking at 7 yr old me*

Me: *Furrows brows* I'm not a pumpkin!
awwwe that's adorable <3

people would look at my family weirdly back in the day but now they don't care too much

Suzumaki Arakai]Who all is going to eat? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] @And Some Others?
Hanako

Vaughn

Sho

Haruna

Maki(?)

Shigeru(?)

Zenjiro

That's it, as of now at least.

I don't mind if you time-skip. I just don't want the others to get left too far behind but I also know that you don't get as much time to post as others so go ahead c:

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I don't mind if you time-skip. I just don't want the others to get left too far behind but I also know that you don't get as much time to post as others so go ahead c:

[/QUOTE]
Ok! I'll just wrap it up and get them to the table. Tomorrow will be a little bit busy to me, since I'll study for the test of the week and get other school-related things done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I didn't even realize people were in the OOC lol.
I wasn't getting any notifications. xD

[/QUOTE]
WE GOTTA GET THE RP ON THE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKACHAW!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]WE GOTTA GET THE RP ON THE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKACHAW!

[/QUOTE]
Agreed ;3

*stumbles in and flops on to the ground* It is 3:01am and I'm only home.

I.

Am.

Exhausted.

I don't think I can make a good rp post since I'm practically half asleep, aching, and struggling to stay awake, but if you really want me to, I'll push myself.

Oh! @Hatori , welcome! I'm normally a lot more bubbly and happier than this, I'm just home from a con, danced for hours, and I can barely keep my eyes open xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*stumbles in and flops on to the ground* It is 3:01am and I'm only home.
I.

Am.

Exhausted.

I don't think I can make a good rp post since I'm practically half asleep, aching, and struggling to stay awake, but if you really want me to, I'll push myself.

[/QUOTE]
You should definitely sleep! *puts a blanket over you*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*stumbles in and flops on to the ground* It is 3:01am and I'm only home.
I.

Am.

Exhausted.

Oh! @Hatori , welcome! I'm normally a lot more bubbly and happier than this, I'm just home from a con, danced for hours, and I can barely keep my eyes open xD

[/QUOTE]
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUSH!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE THE ENERGY FOR A HUBBA BUBBA POST TOMORROW IF YOU HAVE TO! (:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(OuO)(:B)

Wataru said:
You should definitely sleep! *puts a blanket over you*
What have you done! *Removes blanket then puts a different one down* Ha, now the gratitude goes to me c:

I.

Am.

Exhausted.

[/QUOTE]
nooo my yuri lover you must rest

Wataru said:
*Removes the Suzu's blaket and puts the first blanket back again* ;3 The gratitude is for me~
*Lays ontop of Leaf fi, swishing tail behind her head for a pillow.* I win :D

I.

Am.

Exhausted.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks (o'v'o) I'm still warming up to everyone so I can say the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back