• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Suzumaki Arakai]There's still slots open if you wanna join! [/QUOTE] are there really??? :0 [QUOTE=SirBlazeALot] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] @mikko
(' :) )(' :) )(' :) )

have some tunes

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
may god and every other deity bless you, sir blaze.

i ain't even mad, lmao. glad you nerd are having funnnn

mikko said:
are there really??? :0

*exhales really loudly in relief* Thsnk goodness you aren't! I got really scared and started to feel really guilty! I thought we hurt your feelings... ;-;

mikko said:

Yeah but the last slot is for a girl c: if you want a guy I can make an exception and just have more guys than girls c:

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yeah but the last slot is for a girl c: if you want a guy I can make an exception and just have more guys than girls c:

[/QUOTE]
Woah... I didn't realize it. More guys than girls? SINCE WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN AND WHY HAS IT BEEN HAPPENING MORE AND MORE?! (Not complaining, just stating <3)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*exhales really loudly in relief* Thsnk goodness you aren't! I got really scared and started to feel really guilty! I thought we hurt your feelings... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
i'm a big boy!!! i can take it!!!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yeah but the last slot is for a girl c: if you want a guy I can make an exception and just have more guys than girls c:

[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't want it to be unfair... p~p

mikko said:

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*exhales really loudly in relief* Thsnk goodness you aren't! I got really scared and started to feel really guilty! I thought we hurt your feelings... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
i know i was like no not bae

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18384-sirblazealot/ said:
@SirBlazeALot[/URL] Lol Vaughn is the only one with access to a small balcony xD through his room. I find that funny because of his pot smoking.
well we know where he'll be when he's alone lmfao

My friend and I dropped a blunt from my balcony once and we were fighting each other down my stairs to save it because it was still burning xD we were like, "It's burning! The smoke is gonna waste!"

My mom was like =_= "I've told you not to do that shit here Dannii."

I'm like, "Mom you don't understand!" We couldn't stop laughing at how we reacted to it being dropped xD we screeched before it even fell lmfao xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]My friend and I dropped a blunt from my balcony once and we were fighting each other down my stairs to save it because it was still burning xD we were like, "It's burning! The smoke is gonna waste!"
My mom was like =_= "I've told you not to do that shit here Dannii."

I'm like, "Mom you don't understand!" We couldn't stop laughing at how we reacted to it being dropped xD we screeched before it even fell lmfao xD

[/QUOTE]
LMAO i hella would've shrieked if i dropped a blunt off a balcony

I just realized how close it was to Michiko's birthday.... Hers is August 7th....

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]...? *blinks*

[/QUOTE]
Ignore it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back