• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

I'm going to go play a bit of sand volleyball, so I'll be back sometime ?? It's really hot and we're going to the ocean afterwards, so?

I back, fully awake, and have had some of my brain cells killed from watching Game Grumps play the horror of a game called Sonic Boom! Oh well, at least I was able to laugh ^-^

SirBlazeALot said:
another fiiiiiine ass morning with my rpnation bros, how's it going homies?
@Leaf Fi Did you get to the knuckles glitch yet????
Good, good! ^-^ How's it going with you? :3

YES

They showed it pretty early in the series, and I'm at episode 32 and it's still hilarious xD Makes me laugh every time. That game is just a huge glitchy mess

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Good, good! ^-^ How's it going with you? :3
YES

They showed it pretty early in the series, and I'm at episode 32 and it's still hilarious xD Makes me laugh every time. That game is just a huge glitchy mess

[/QUOTE]
Just another great day in front of a computer :D

That game is fuckin' hysterical though, I love watching them play sonic games lmfaooo they're always so broken and lame

SirBlazeALot said:
Just another great day in front of a computer :D
That game is fuckin' hysterical though, I love watching them play sonic games lmfaooo they're always so broken and lame
They've started Sonic DX and I can tell it is gonna be a great series from the first episode alone xD I want them to play Adventure 2, just to see their reactions to the Chao garden and the games you can play. Chao garden was my childhood

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]They've started Sonic DX and I can tell it is gonna be a great series from the first episode alone xD I want them to play Adventure 2, just to see their reactions to the Chao garden and the games you can play. Chao garden was my childhood

[/QUOTE]
i knoooowww i just watched the first dx episode last night. danny's reaction when he figured out what they were playing was hella lawl.

They'll probably get around to adventure 2, I think they know people love to watch them play sonic games ever since the jontron era. They're probably spacing it out cause those are like, guaranteed a bunch of views xD

you know who i also like?

tumblr_inline_nfrx5qRBDx1ryv977.gif

SirBlazeALot said:
i knoooowww i just watched the first dx episode last night. danny's reaction when he figured out what they were playing was hella lawl.
They'll probably get around to adventure 2, I think they know people love to watch them play sonic games ever since the jontron era. They're probably spacing it out cause those are like, guaranteed a bunch of views xD

you know who i also like?

tumblr_inline_nfrx5qRBDx1ryv977.gif
It was the best! And that kid apologising for the game was hilarious too, as well as that glitch where Arin was thrown on top of the loop. I fell off the couch laughing at those two parts. xD

I just pray they will xD It'll be hilarious.

And Markiplier. Just yes. He's perfect <3 I have to watch him play FNaF because I'm far too scared to play it by myself; my friend got me to try it once and I ended up falling off his bed and hiding underneath it. I'm not too good with jumscares ^///^;;

Kawaii said:
Thank you very much, @Suzumaki Arakai. May Karma be by your side, it may.
So Now I'm in the Rp. Hello!
Kawaii! :D *huggles* It's nice to have ya!~

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]It was the best! And that kid apologising for the game was hilarious too, as well as that glitch where Arin was thrown on top of the loop. I fell off the couch laughing at those two parts. xD
I just pray they will xD It'll be hilarious.

And Markiplier. Just yes. He's perfect <3 I have to watch him play FNaF because I'm far too scared to play it by myself; my friend got me to try it once and I ended up falling off his bed and hiding underneath it. I'm not too good with jumscares ^///^;;

Kawaii! :D *huggles* It's nice to have ya!~

[/QUOTE]
I played the first FNaF drunk with friends it was a blast to watch a bunch of 20 -22 year olds scream like pussies cause of Foxy lmfao

The rest I watched Mark play, and as great as those games are, you eventually get used to being jumpscared if it happens enough.

The new trailer for 4 though kinda makes me want to start going to church tho

@Kawaii

Have a tune friend

[media]

[/media]

FNAF eventually got pretty un-suspenseful. I could guess what was going to happen next, or when a jump scare was going to be. I got pretty bored of it, tbh. The first one was good, but it started to decline after that. >.<

SirBlazeALot said:
I played the first FNaF drunk with friends it was a blast to watch a bunch of 20 -22 year olds scream like pussies cause of Foxy lmfao
The rest I watched Mark play, and as great as those games are, you eventually get used to being jumpscared if it happens enough.

The new trailer for 4 though kinda makes me want to start going to church tho

@Kawaii

Have a tune friend

[media]

[/media]
[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]FNAF eventually got pretty un-suspenseful. I could guess what was going to happen next, or when a jump scare was going to be. I got pretty bored of it, tbh. The first one was good, but it started to decline after that. >.<

[/QUOTE]
XDD I didn't think you were the religious type. Horror movies have never seemed to do it for me, really. My typical reactions are "Arghsduogjgkh"-ing in disgust instead of fear, why they gotta make horror movies so gross?

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]FNAF eventually got pretty un-suspenseful. I could guess what was going to happen next, or when a jump scare was going to be. I got pretty bored of it, tbh. The first one was good, but it started to decline after that. >.<

[/QUOTE]
truuu.jpg

theglassangel said:
XDD I didn't think you were the religious type. Horror movies have never seemed to do it for me, really. My typical reactions are "Arghsduogjgkh"-ing in disgust instead of fear, why they gotta make horror movies so gross?
I'm pretty spiritual like i pray all the time but I don't go to church or really engage in any other conventional religious stuff because i feel like it tends to be dividing.

Modern horror movies are pretty much just gross fests. There are some that are like, really visually cool, like i saw one on netflix hella days ago that looked really nice. there's also this thriller called "FELT" that I think just came out that looks pretty good.

But if you want real horror you gotta watch something older...like "The Shining"

giphy.gif

Sorry guys, was making cookies ^^;;

@everyone who mentioned anything about FNaF

I have never got that used to the jumpscares, but that's mostly due to me being a scaredy cat. Seriously, you could stand in front of me for a minute or so and then say 'boo' and I'll jump out of my skin. Unfortunately, that has happened to me before, so I think you all can see I'm not the bravest soul xD

BobbyW said:
*cautiously steps into the room, analyzing his surroundings* H-H...Hello?
Hiii! Do you think you can? (Sadly) the only spot left open is a guy so let me take you over to the overview and show you your bed options!

Oh! This one looks nice- Okay let's go to the character making device!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]O-O
*screams and glomps Bobby* PLEASE JOIN US

I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaw! >.< I missed you too!

Alright!~

I'll post my CS as soon as i'm able to access my laptop. ^-^

i took a nap and i'm alive again c:

OH MY GOD I HAVE INTERNET NOW IM SHRIEKING PRAISE JESUS ALLAH GOD YEEZUS WHOEVER IM CRYING YAAAAASSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back