• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Sorry if I take long to post back guys! Which I probably wont xD I'm always active lmfao. I'm bon firing with my mom and some of her friends. ALCOHOL IS LIFE! Lol I'm grounded because of alcohol too. I don't get what I'm grounded from xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Sorry if I take long to post back guys! Which I probably wont xD I'm always active lmfao. I'm bon firing with my mom and some of her friends. ALCOHOL IS LIFE! Lol I'm grounded because of alcohol too. I don't get what I'm grounded from xD

[/QUOTE]
xD That's okay; I'm thinking I should head to sleep soon, since I can see the sun starting to peek in from my window... I'll make a post anyways, So Ishiki doesn't have Hanako clinging to to him until I wake up again xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
xD That's okay; I'm thinking I should head to sleep soon, since I can see the sun starting to peek in from my window... I'll make a post anyways, So Ishiki doesn't have Hanako clinging to to him until I wake up again xD

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao xD we'll miss you!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD we'll miss you!

[/QUOTE]
Y'all better do! xD Jk, I just know I'll miss you all. Try not to do too much without me~ ;3

Night all! Love ya, and sweet dreams!~ *huggles for everyone!~*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Y'all better do! xD Jk, I just know I'll miss you all. Try not to do too much without me~ ;3
Night all! Love ya, and sweet dreams!~ *huggles for everyone!~*

[/QUOTE]
Sweet dreams, little leaf!

Idk when I'll hit the hay. Sometime soon, probably.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Awww! Get it done so you can join in you sexy shroom muffin!

[/QUOTE]
i'm gonna write it all in notes so i can copy paste, haha! take that, you devil technology!

...sexy shroom muffin?

mmk, you perfect petunia petal.

mikko said:
i'm gonna write it all in notes so i can copy paste, haha! take that, you devil technology!
...sexy shroom muffin?

mmk, you perfect petunia petal.
I got you, you wonderful morphine overdose.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I got you, you wonderful morphine overdose.

[/QUOTE]
alrighty, you lovely codeine queen.

that. took. YEARS. IT'S NOT EVEN PRETTY HHHHHHH

also i'll be trying to make a response before i go to sleep and will read all that's happened soooo

Okay, some of us have things confused xD @Wataru

First we were inside but then wataru made a post that we were on the beach so we timeskipped to the beach and mikko made a post that we're still inside. Now, we're on the beach. Lol @mikko Just edit a little and meet us on the beach xD things got really confusing.

EVERYONE WE'RE ON THE BEACH NOW!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Good morning, everyone~
Zero is up! :-)

[/QUOTE]
Heyo~ The Leaf is awake too!~ I'm just reeeeally sleepy >~> My fault for staying up too late, heh ^^;;

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Heyo~ The Leaf is awake too!~ I'm just reeeeally sleepy >~> My fault for staying up too late, heh ^^;;

[/QUOTE]
I'm sleepy too!

But, eh, I'm up now. *shrugs*

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I'm sleepy too!
But, eh, I'm up now. *shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
You've got more willpower than me xD

I wanna sleep again, but I'll get over the feeling soon. I always wake myself up before anyone comes on, so I'm surprised you're on this early!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You've got more willpower than me xD
I wanna sleep again, but I'll get over the feeling soon. I always wake myself up before anyone comes on, so I'm surprised you're on this early!

[/QUOTE]
So am I, but I was really excited about the roleplay, and for everyone to be back together and roleplaying instead of just one or two people! So, yeah! :-)

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Jeez, when I saw you posted I was like, why in the world is she up this early?

[/QUOTE]
this is hell. oh my god somebody knock me out i can't even see straight. i am up FIVE HOURS EARLY. the devil is real, folks. he's taken the form of a restless sleep. also where are my glasses omfg

Lovely Wataru here just got up. I'll probably post more than usually i do on school days or not at all today, i don't know. So let's wait and see~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back