• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

@Zero Gravity[/URL]

I just had the funniest vision of Maki and Ishiki xD

Ishiki didn't think anyone was home so he decided to walk around ad clean up the house, check peoples rooms for dirty laundry. He went to the girls bathroom to get the clothes from there, and what he finds is a naked Maki-chan...chan?....His face would just remain really nonchalant as he slowly closes the door and walks away to pretend nothing ever happened xD

Not that this will happen in the RP though. It just hit me and I couldn't help but laugh lmfao.
Jesus Christ, that would be amazing. xD

Truth be told, I can actually imagine that happening between the two of them. Afterwards, Maki is always getting super flustered around Ishiki and everyone's like ??

But Maki is still a team player, and tries to hold up despite the fact someone knows he's a boy.

Wataru said:
LOL INDEED. Actually Sho's original appearance would be Makoto, but when i saw that you were already using him i changed it xD . But this appearance really grew on me.
Oh I'm not using Makoto anymore!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh I'm not using Makoto anymore!

[/QUOTE]
I saw it. But i think i'll stick to this appearance, i really like it :)

Wataru said:
I saw it. But i think i'll stick to this appearance, i really like it :)
Oh, yeah! Right lol xD I just realized you already said that. My bad, you can start RPing whenever you create you CS. I've pretty much already accepted you xD quote: "blah blah blah exception for you." They sound alike, eh, eh, eh. *Bumps with elbow* Get it?

@Zero Gravity[/URL]

I just had the funniest vision of Maki and Ishiki xD

Ishiki didn't think anyone was home so he decided to walk around ad clean up the house, check peoples rooms for dirty laundry. He went to the girls bathroom to get the clothes from there, and what he finds is a naked Maki-chan...chan?....His face would just remain really nonchalant as he slowly closes the door and walks away to pretend nothing ever happened xD

Not that this will happen in the RP though. It just hit me and I couldn't help but laugh lmfao.
... I just read that and this song came on;[media]

[/media]
... I don't know how to react xD

If you ever get confused about the house set-up. Remember that I have it in the overview. c:

@Wataru

Lol! I just realized that your characters profession crossed with Ishiki's. His real job is working in the sales department for stuff like manga authors and editors, that also includes novelists!

Maybe they know each other =_=

Ishiki be like

inside_out_2015_disgust___disney_pixar-t2.jpg

OH.. my.. god.... At some point, Michiko's going to go up to Maki and be like- "U-uhm... C-can you go b-bra shopping with m-me?" and be all emabressed and flustered, but he wouldn't be able to hear, and so he'd be all like "Whatchu say, hun?" and she's gonna just like practically die while saying it again and then he's going ot be like flipping tables in his mind like "WHAT DO I DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!" and then he'd say "sure" and then she'd go and he'd awkwardly tag along xD

@Zero Gravity

OH, OH WAIT!

And then she'd ask "what kinda bras do you wear?" and he's gonna be all like, "wut..."

Lol I'm following @mikko and @Zero Gravity on instagram and neither one of us post any pictures xD

Corgi said:
OH.. my.. god.... At some point, Michiko's going to go up to Maki and be like- "U-uhm... C-can you go b-bra shopping with m-me?" and be all emabressed and flustered, but he wouldn't be able to hear, and so he'd be all like "Whatchu say, hun?" and she's gonna just like practically die while saying it again and then he's going ot be like flipping tables in his mind like "WHAT DO I DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!" and then he'd say "sure" and then she'd go and he'd awkwardly tag along xD
@Zero Gravity

OH, OH WAIT!

And then she'd ask "what kinda bras do you wear?" and he's gonna be all like, "wut..."
No, he'll probably know everything there is to know about them xD considering he tries to hide the fact that he's a boy. He'll be like...stuffing his bra lmfao xD

Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I'm following [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13736-mikko/ said:
@mikko[/URL] and @Zero Gravity on instagram and neither one of us post any pictures xD

No, he'll probably know everything there is to know about them xD considering he tries to hide the fact that he's a boy. He'll be like...stuffing his bra lmfao xD
BUT THE DISCOMFORT!! xD

Corgi said:
BUT THE DISCOMFORT!! xD
Maki is a bra expert, he's totally and completely prepared for this situation. He would feel pretty awkward though, but yet again, he'd take it like a pro. He just plays himself off as very, very flat-chested. xD

OMG I JUST WATCHED A VIDEO OF SOMEONE GETTING BEHEADED. Tsk, tsk, tsk...now I see why I left instagram in the first place.

And @Corgi lol xD I get what you mean.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Maki is a bra expert, he's totally and completely prepared for this situation. He would feel pretty awkward though, but yet again, he'd take it like a pro. He just plays himself off as very, very flat-chested. xD

[/QUOTE]
I accidentally read that last part the wrong way and I was like..."Too much info...toooooo much info."

I read, "He just plays himself." As something else...I think you guys catch my drift lol xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]@Wataru
Lol! I just realized that your characters profession crossed with Ishiki's. His real job is working in the sales department for stuff like manga authors and editors, that also includes novelists!

Maybe they know each other =_=

[/QUOTE]
I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA LOLOLOLOL

"Eh? Lolicon-kun? what are you doing on the the house i rented for the summer?"

MY SISTER JUST TOTALLY GROPED ME FROM BEHIND

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-

... *remembers we have two 13 year olds here* ... Frick...

Wataru said:
OMG YES! Lmfao they were high-school buddies xD it's great!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]MY SISTER JUST TOTALLY GROPED ME FROM BEHIND
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-

... *remembers we have two 13 year olds here* ... Frick...

[/QUOTE]
Lol you should've seen me when I was thirteen...oh god. I was a little shit. Sneaking into people's house and jumping into their pools when I can;t even swim. Cussing out teachers in school and getting suspended...fighting. None of this is cool though. If I had met myself I probably would've beat the shit out of me lmfao xD put myself in place.

Wataru said:
Have you made your CS yet? If so...It's not coming up on my computer lol. Or are you waiting for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back