• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]WOOOO WATARU! I THINK WE GOT THE LAST SPOTS! *high fives*

[/QUOTE]
THIS RP IS GOING TO BE AMAZINGGGG *highfives*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]OOOOH
OH

WHAT GENDER IS YOUR CHARACTER? I NEEDA KNOW 'CAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE GIRL AND GUY LEFT

[/QUOTE]
PLS TELL ME YOU ARE DOING A GIRL

JESUS-SAN OH MY

And Hanako is up! ^-^

And I gotta shower. Brb~

OKAY I FORGOT A TOWEL AND MY DAD IS WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE AND I'M TOO SHY TO ASK HIM TO BRING ONE

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN AN ANIME OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

HELP PLZ

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]And Hanako is up! ^-^
And I gotta shower. Brb~

OKAY I FORGOT A TOWEL AND MY DAD IS WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE AND I'M TOO SHY TO ASK HIM TO BRING ONE

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN AN ANIME OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

HELP PLZ

[/QUOTE]
Just be like: "Hey dad, can you get me a glass of water?" (Or something) and then be like a ninja and run to grab one xD Or just be like "Dad, please get me a towel <3?"

Corgi said:
Just be like: "Hey dad, can you get me a glass of water?" (Or something) and then be like a ninja and run to grab one xD Or just be like "Dad, please get me a towel <3?"
I'd rather die tbh ;^;

... He has to go soon anyways... So I'll just wait...

... I feel so awkward xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
I'd rather die tbh ;^;

... I feel so awkward xD

[/QUOTE]
Awww... You poor child. OR OH WAY!!!! Orrrr.... You could put on your clothes quickly, grab a towel, and then go back to the bathroom?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
I'd rather die tbh ;^;

... I feel so awkward xD

[/QUOTE]
i hate when i forget my towel.

im the type to just make a mad naked dash for one though.

it must be gettin' hella cold tho

SirBlazeALot said:
i hate when i forget my towel.
im the type to just make a mad naked dash for one though.

it must be gettin' hella cold tho
Pfffft nope, that ain't my style. I hide and sulk in my embarrassed, annoyed state.

I'm freezing

And aLL THE HOT WATER IS GONE TOO

*shakes fist at Ireland's crappy weather and the fact we have solar panels*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]We talk a lot xD We have really random convos, so I apologise in advance xD

[/QUOTE]
Aha no it's cool :3. I just have to know if we actually post IC in the order we signed up in or just randomly do it?

theglassangel said:
Aha no it's cool :3. I just have to know if we actually post IC in the order we signed up in or just randomly do it?
I don't think so! :3 Just randomly do it. Suzumaki isn't too strict, so I think we can all just post when we like ^-^

Hey guys xD I just woke up lmfao I couldn't sleep last night because my little sister was having a panic attack so I brought her to my room. She's just a year younger than me lol

Okay so, @theglassangel is the first to arrive. Next is @Corgi , then it's @Zero Gravity , then @Leaf Fi and last would be @SirBlazeALot

If y'all don't like your rooms just tell me and I'll let you find your own picture.

And yeah lol, like corgi said. You don't really gotta wait on each other if ya don't wanna xD

@theglassangel[/URL] is the first to arrive. Next is @Corgi , then it's @Zero Gravity , then @Leaf Fi and last would be @SirBlazeALot

If y'all don't like your rooms just tell me and I'll let you find your own picture.

And yeah lol, like corgi said. You don't really gotta wait on each other if ya don't wanna xD
Morning! And that's awful to hear... Panic attacks are the worst >-< I'd tell you to say that I hope she's better now, but that would totally be strange xD

I LOVE THE ROOMS, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU WOULD THINK TO CHANGE THEM

I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR YOU @Wataru I'll add two more rooms c:

One girl and one boy.

I can see now I'll probably make several exceptions xD why must I be such a good person. *gloat gloat gloat* *Stars begin floating around*

Wataru said:
OMG, so i can't join anymore?
*sobs*
Awwwweee @Suzumaki Arakai can he/her at least sleep in the kitchen? :'(

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Morning! And that's awful to hear... Panic attacks are the worst >-< I'd tell you to say that I hope she's better now, but that would totally be strange xD
I LOVE THE ROOMS, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU WOULD THINK TO CHANGE THEM

[/QUOTE]
Yehhh, the rooms are gorgeous <3

I hope our sister gets better, I don't really know what's it's like to have one...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR YOU @Wataru I'll add two more rooms c:
One girl and one boy.

[/QUOTE]
tHANKS SO MUCH, SUZUMAKI-SAN

I'LL FINSIH HIM ASAP

THANKS AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back