• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

So uh...nothing has happened with Arren. I think I'm just going to scrap my Tyrell characters and go for something else.

Lir said:
I hope that character sheet is up to standards!
Just one minor thing I'm confused about, who is the current ruler of Starfall? Is it Edda? Her husband? It says in the bio that shes awaiting her fathers death to inherit but he's a Wyl, was it Eddas mother?

Lancelot said:
Weird thing is I will be playing a child of both.
Well grandchild/nephew.

Hypnos said:
Just one minor thing I'm confused about, who is the current ruler of Starfall? Is it Edda? Her husband? It says in the bio that shes awaiting her fathers death to inherit but he's a Wyl, was it Eddas mother?
Well grandchild/nephew.

Oh sorry if I didn't make that clearer. Lord Aroldo Dayne is
currently the ruler of Starfall. However, his wife, Edda is acting ruler in his place as he is close to death. Alessa, their daughter, is the one anxiously waiting for Aroldo's death because she wants to rule Starfall for herself.

Jabroni said:
So uh...nothing has happened with Arren. I think I'm just going to scrap my Tyrell characters and go for something else.
Can't he interact with either the arrive Tarlys and/or Viserys, just to keep things moving in Highgarden?

Lancelot said:
Hightowers are also in Highgarden.
All but one at least (ones currently in the melee)

Glad we're developing a network for Dorne, will make all my planning far more interesting

WanderingJester said:
Can't he interact with either the arrive Tarlys and/or Viserys, just to keep things moving in Highgarden?
Arren was going to meet with Viserys, and as to the Tarlys, well, there's a funeral that has to happen before they talk about war plans etc. I could definitely have Varn and Ireyne organize it, but again, Arren needs to be around for this stuff.

Jabroni said:
Arren was going to meet with Viserys, and as to the Tarlys, well, there's a funeral that has to happen before they talk about war plans etc. I could definitely have Varn and Ireyne organize it, but again, Arren needs to be around for this stuff.
Just feel free to do it with your Tyrell and perhaps the ball can finally get rolling in the South, @Archon 's Tyrell can be in the background while the stuff's happening, sort of like a silent ruler or something.

So, notifications were a bitch again, but I'm back.

Also, we finally got some more dornish trash for Cayden to play with, lovely.

But seriously, glad to see a new face.

Jabroni said:
You can always go back to them in the future.

The only new people we've got are @Brook and @Lir and usually people kind of just make a character nd leave most of the time.

Not saying either of you are going to do that, but it has happened a few times lol.

Akio said:
I do kind of wonder where all the new people are coming from though lol
There hasn't been an interest check for this RP (at least I don't think so.)

So I keep my eye open for people interested In GoT rps so I can link it.

Hypnos said:
Well you are plotting to kidnap my granddaughter...
When! I said he might like Agnes and she may come with him willingly which admirably chances are small. Where did kidnap come in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back