• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Is there any major houses that don't have many characters/could use more characters?

If not I will probably continue production of Bolton but if there is I might try making one of those.

Akio said:
Martell has always been by far my favorite, followed by Dayne, then targaryan
I have never been that fond of Valyrians because of "DRAGONS WE WIN LOL"

But I am fan of Martells. (Daynes are top taste pick too.)

Lancelot said:
I have never been that fond of Valyrians because of "DRAGONS WE WIN LOL"
But I am fan of Martells. (Daynes are top taste pick too.)
I understand dragons are a bit much at times but even without them they were interesting kinds of people and really feel like gods flipping a coin on what kind of ruler they would be. I love the martells for their unwavering spirit and the way they do not bow to anyone they do not chose

Akio said:
I understand dragons are a bit much at times but even without them they were interesting kinds of people and really feel like gods flipping a coin on what kind of ruler they would be. I love the martells for their unwavering spirit and the way they do not bow to anyone they do not chose
Yeah, Valyrian History and lore is interesting but I am not a fan of their OP empire :(

Martells are also cool because of poison and strategy (also reasons why some dont like them)

Lancelot said:
Lol, OC though?
Gwenys, Malissa, Barba, Otho and Walder Jr all have names but are completely blank slates in terms of character and personality so you could do what you like with them.

Lancelot said:
Also tully is my favourite House (well except from Mudd) so I would love to play one.
Mallister, Frey, Tully, Bracken. The Riverlands is the best region.

Akio said:
Martell has always been by far my favorite, followed by Dayne, then targaryan
I hate all of the houses you've just listen fuck the Dornish.

Hypnos said:
Gwenys, Malissa, Barba, Otho and Walder Jr all have names but are completely blank slates in terms of character and personality so you could do what you like with them.

Whats wrong with dorne?

Hypnos said:

NO BLACKWOOD DDD:

Akio said:
Whats wrong with dorne?
Don't get me started, I have made my opinions on the Dornish very clear (If you look through the old chat I had a massive rant about it) a nation of cravens and cowards.

Lancelot said:
NO BLACKWOOD DDD:
Tree hugging bastards, Bracken for life.

Hypnos said:
Don't get me started, I have made my opinions on the Dornish very clear (If you look through the old chat I had a massive rant about it) a nation of cravens and cowards.
I didn't realize there was cowardliness in war, not using any method you can to win and losing because of it seems like simple stupidity

Hypnos said:
I like Brackens too but Blackwoods are superior IMO

Akio said:
I didn't realize there was cowardliness in war, not using any method you can to win and losing because of it seems like simple stupidity
But you see the Dornish don't do war do they, they just run and hide untill the conflict is over and then come back and use cheap tricks to try and gain the upper hand, that's what they did with Aegon, they didn't face him, just ran away and murdered the man he put in charge using scorpions because they couldn't fight, their ancestors are the Rhoynar, but not the brace and valiant Rhoynar, they all died fighting the Valyrian freehold, no the Dornish are descended from the cowardly Rhoynar that fled from the dragons, and even they didn't want to stay, Nymeria literally having to burn their ships to stop them from leaving when they realised how shit Dorne was. They even poison their weapons, they can't win so they have to rely on poison to kill their enemies.

Smug twats with their trees, the Blackwoods think to highly of themselves.

Hypnos said:
But you see the Dornish don't do war do they, they just run and hide untill the conflict is over and then come back and use cheap tricks to try and gain the upper hand, that's what they did with Aegon, they didn't face him, just ran away and murdered the man he put in charge using scorpions because they couldn't fight, their ancestors are the Rhoynar, but not the brace and valiant Rhoynar, they all died fighting the Valyrian freehold, no the Dornish are descended from the cowardly Rhoynar that fled from the dragons, and even they didn't want to stay, Nymeria literally having to burn their ships to stop them from leaving when they realised how shit Dorne was. They even poison their weapons, they can't win so they have to rely on poison to kill their enemies.
Smug twats with their trees, the Blackwoods think to highly of themselves.
They fled because its impossible for mortal men to fight dragons for the most part. The brave and Valiant Rhoynar did fight but they all died with only Nympheria going against it. When she sailed away did you know what she did with? Old man, woman, and little children because all the males died fighting a battle they could not win. The Martells waited patiently, keeping still and quiet as minor lords waiting for a chance and when the 10000 ships finally reached them they took the chance and united all of Dorne which had been at war for centuries. The fact is they had learned their lesson about competing directly against dragons so they hid when Aegons main force arrived then slaughtered those left behind bringing him back. Aegon burned almost every castle in Dorne except Sunspear almost a dozen times. They did not break and even brought down a dragon, the only one in all the seven kingdoms to do so, even among all those brave reach and Lannister men who died and the field of fire, almost double the number dorne could field accomplished nothing against the dragons. Dorne was the only one to succeed because they understood how the dragon had to fought. And personally, if i know in a fair fight theres a chance i would lose the day but i could use poison and guarantee a better chance that i would get to go home to my family at the end of the fight i know what option i would take without a second thought. They were the only one of the seven kingdoms unconquered at the end of the day, the results speak for themselves. Also house Dayne has never used poison as far as im aware and the knight of Starfall are always known as one of the best knights ever to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in making a Tully, might try a female character...(Only thing I am afraid of is that the RP for her will be worse than a fish trying to grow legs and racing usain bolt in a 100m sprint.). Definetly thinking of Tully though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back