• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

WinterIsComing

Want To Plan Ahead W/ Another RP-er!? Or, Do You Just Want To Talk About ASoIaF/GoT In General!?

If So-

Do It Here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. You guys can go ahead an' get working on your posts, I'm going to go and get started on mine!

That took a lot longer then I expected, haha.

Until some other characters are made I don't have much for the Stark family. As I don't wish to influence others characters. However if none are made by Saturday then I will add this.

The Stark family is against the targaryens ruling yet wish to try to find a peaceful solution. As war seems to be on the horizon the family is trying to make decisions for their future and form alliances. This can be added upon or changed if others of the family wish it.

Ps. Any post I make right now will be set within winterfell. If another stark is not made by Monday I will make the father and it will go from there. If another is made then I will collaborate with them.

Okay, fair enough. I assume you wouldn't plan on making the leader of the Starks then?

If they are not made by Monday I will make at least the mother or father. They will mostly be secondary to me though so while they will be featured often I do not wish to use them as a main character.

Okay, no problem, just the Starks being a prominent house, seemed like it would be an important thing to have a head Stark, as to incorporate some interaction with them. Without a leader, they're useless.

It's alright. I'm well aware. I just wish to give others a chance to become fellow Starks and form our story together. However I know that a leader is needed.

Ps. If someone makes the father I wouldn't mind making the mother or another of the children.

Hey QuirkyAngel!

Guys, I think I'm going to do away with the whole "place" system, and allow you to create your characters more... freely. The "place" system will only get more, an' more confusing as we go on so I might do away with it. I think it'd also be a lot funner to mold and shape the houses as we went along, as well.

Do you know the way in The Overview, I've got places for each house like;

Place #1 - House Arryn Leader

Place #2 - ...

ETC

I think it'd be better to get rid of that, and build up the characters as we go along, instead of having preset places for people to make their characters. It kind of stuns creativity, in a way.

I think it's perfect. Perhaps don't limit to gender and age. But we kinda need house leaders at least for each house. That's really important. Maybe a list in the overview, one that is very apparent, and lists who is who and where they are. Considering this is Game of Thrones, people are gonna be confused af about characters. We just need a list of everyone. That includes NPCs made, and houses that still need a leader. It's uniform, and still lets people do what they want in an organized setting.

WinterIsComing said:
Do you know the way in The Overview, I've got places for each house like;
Place #1 - House Arryn Leader

Place #2 - ...

ETC

I think it'd be better to get rid of that, and build up the characters as we go along, instead of having preset places for people to make their characters. It kind of stuns creativity, in a way.
I agree. I mean, I kinda understand that the places were meant to promote diversity, but it makes it kind of difficult to create interesting characters. Realism is great...but can get boring...especially since this is fantasy...

Tzun said:
I think it's perfect. Perhaps don't limit to gender and age. But we kinda need house leaders at least for each house. That's really important. Maybe a list in the overview, one that is very apparent, and lists who is who and where they are. Considering this is Game of Thrones, people are gonna be confused af about characters. We just need a list of everyone. That includes NPCs made, and houses that still need a leader. It's uniform, and still lets people do what they want in an organized setting.
Okay, I'm going to edit it a bit and I'll ask you guys what you think of it when it's updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back