• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -A search- ((Always open!))

What's your gender preference? I may be interested in Mine just with some added supernatural stuffs. Also, what is your time zone?

What does Scientist x Victim mean? How does a scientist have a victim? Or do they just think of themselves as victim as a personality trait?

What does Scientist x Victim mean? How does a scientist have a victim? Or do they just think of themselves as victim as a personality trait?

The 'Victim' would be the test victim. Like a dummy. Or maybe someone who is forced to go through trials, making I think an actual victim. It's all about interpretation and ideas, really.

The 'Victim' would be the test victim. Like a dummy. Or maybe someone who is forced to go through trials, making I think an actual victim. It's all about interpretation and ideas, really.
Can you give me an example? I'm still not understanding

Can you give me an example? I'm still not understanding

Well, the first instance would be a scientist and someone who offers to be tested on, like for a vaccine or something. The second would be someone who is captured and forced to undergo tests, unwillingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back