• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -A search- ((Always open!))

Mine, and Lies both interest me, but I am having some trouble figuring out what I would be best at.

Hello! I'm quite interested in the plot, I Think I Love You. Can I play the Zoologist or you have a preference on which character you want to play?

boop
giphy.gif

Ay! I'd be totally interested in a few if you're still looking? :3 XD
(** Means I'm really interested)

-You?**
- Muse A is a vampire. Muse B is a werewolf. I know, cliché, right? They have an arranged marriage, to settle the war that has been going on for several decades. They both have no idea who their fiance is. They meet in the woods and fight. In the middle of everything, their lips get caught up and they kiss. Confused, they both go away to where they were supposed to be. Once they arrive in the chapel, they are surprised to see who it is. ((This isn't a full Idea yet. We can discuss this one more))

-The Marks of You**
This would be in a world where everyone is born with a tattoo. Their own tattoo. And whenever someone falls in love with someone else, their tattoo appears somewhere in their body. The tattoo would be a very sensitive spot. If they hurt you before leaving you, it turns into a scar. If they leave peacefully, it slowly fades away. We would have two characters. Muse A would be tough, only having fallen in love two times, both tattoos that have faded away. Muse B is too sensitive. He/She is covered in tattoos, some fading and others scabbing over.

- Mercenary x Citizen

- Supernatural x Human**

- Supernatural x Supernatural

- Scientist x Victim**

Ay! I'd be totally interested in a few if you're still looking? :3 XD
(** Means I'm really interested)

-You?**
- Muse A is a vampire. Muse B is a werewolf. I know, cliché, right? They have an arranged marriage, to settle the war that has been going on for several decades. They both have no idea who their fiance is. They meet in the woods and fight. In the middle of everything, their lips get caught up and they kiss. Confused, they both go away to where they were supposed to be. Once they arrive in the chapel, they are surprised to see who it is. ((This isn't a full Idea yet. We can discuss this one more))

-The Marks of You**
This would be in a world where everyone is born with a tattoo. Their own tattoo. And whenever someone falls in love with someone else, their tattoo appears somewhere in their body. The tattoo would be a very sensitive spot. If they hurt you before leaving you, it turns into a scar. If they leave peacefully, it slowly fades away. We would have two characters. Muse A would be tough, only having fallen in love two times, both tattoos that have faded away. Muse B is too sensitive. He/She is covered in tattoos, some fading and others scabbing over.

- Mercenary x Citizen

- Supernatural x Human**

- Supernatural x Supernatural

- Scientist x Victim**

Yeah, of course! We can try mixing a few of those as well. Shoot me at PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back