• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -A search- ((Always open!))

Hey, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!
Yes, I am new to RPN, but I assure you will not be dissapointed with my writing abilities. I'd be super interested in a supernatural x human pairing.

Hey, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!
Yes, I am new to RPN, but I assure you will not be dissapointed with my writing abilities. I'd be super interested in a supernatural x human pairing.
Hey!
Alright, did you have any plot in mind or one of mine that would go along with it?

giphy.gif

hi! I'm relatively new to this site (but not to rp) so I cant start pms yet... but I'm really interested in your "mine" plot with a supernatural pairing.

Hello! Are you still interested in our rp? You haven't responded for a long time.

Hey guys
My account has been hacked, and I had absolutely no access to it for the longest time
I'm still settling everything around here. Harmony, I'll reply to your post in a few days or so.
This search thread is closed for now, I have a lot on my hands right now.
Sorry, and thank you for understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back