• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -A search- ((Always open!))

*raised hand shyly* I think I could be your partner, I believe I have all the requirements... and those ideas all sound amazing... maybe we could discuss something in PM? :3 

Hi! I would love to rp with you! There are a few that I was interested in like the You? and the richxpoor if you're still taking partners!

Hi hi! Hey, before I ask more questions I suppose I want to ask if you're alright with Discord RPing as well? I just prefer to RP over an IM service so we can also chat easily as well. If not, sorry for the bother!

Hi hi! Hey, before I ask more questions I suppose I want to ask if you're alright with Discord RPing as well? I just prefer to RP over an IM service so we can also chat easily as well. If not, sorry for the bother!

Well, sadly I don't use discord. But I do use multiple other platforms, if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back