A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Coko doesn't changing a single thing about his current exression. "Nothing offensive...just that I'm surprised that a woman of your beauty hasn't dated anyone yet...." thinks:(Shit, Coko! What were you thinking!?)

"Yea, it's relaxing." Yoru looks away from him. She doesn't really talk to guys that often. Without knowing it, Yoru starts blushing a light red. Why am I blushing? Why now? Yoru hides her face in her arms.

"Thanks, I love cherry. My name is Cari, but I like being called C.J.. She opens the soda and takes a sip. When she puts the can on a secure part of the grass, Cari looks at him a little confused. "Why did you wake me up again? And give me a soda?"

Rio laughs a little. He looks at Yoru and notice that her face is red, "Hey are you okay, your face is pretty red.." He leans towards her, studying her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyon look at Cari, "I like that name.." He says, taking a sip of is drink. He looks over at her and notice that she's blushing hard, "Do I really have that kind of affect on her?" He thinks to himself.

"Well, I was passing through when I saw you sleeping and since it's pretty hot at here I thought I'd buy you a drink but if you want I can just leave.." He looks at C.J.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cana and Coko get to the vending machine with the drinks, "So what would you like?" Cana ask Coko.

"Thanks" Coko drinks the water bottle. A curious expressin appears across coko's face. "Isn't the art thing today?"

Coko takes her hand and sprints to the swimming area where he flicks coach off, but he doesn't notice. through those doors, were the art department doors. Being a gentleman, he opens the door for cana. "After you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back