• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature World

Hydro Vision gets Blury and being blinde he could not see,as he would fall down With 5 Holes on his Body,as he takes deep breaths,as he bleeds,as he would see Mai Turn in too her Full Myth,as he would Curse metaly as he could hadle this....in reality he could not...as he would strugel and stand but fall down as his Vison was like...White as the Combination of blinde + Injury was not the best,as he would sit down and lean on a tree unable too see,as he curses mentali because of him being blinde,as he whanted too tell Mai he saved him but he could not as he needed too save his breath

The creature's eyes were feral, resembling nothing of that of a human. Long scale covered talons gripped tightly onto his shirt, fangs about to latch onto the boy's head when the strong scent of the sickly sweet DS lingered on him. The beast licked his hair, slithering off his body as a better prey came into her sight.

Wobbly steps, white fire stained red by bullets and blood. Mai's entire body bristled, wings rustling noisily as her wild and drunked movements charged for the gunpowder scented man.

@Stew

Algernon coughs once he's let go, he scans the area for the lady and runs after her, hoping to help her take down the man who he had accidentally helped,

"COME BACK HERE YOU HEATHEN OF A SOLDIER, YOU!" He shouts as the man sprints away, Algernon has no problem keeping up with the dragon girl as they chase after the man.

@Nekoni

@captain forever

The large animal slams her body carelessly side to side, cracking trunks of trees with her lengthy body as sharp teeth snap at his heels as he ran- gripping onto one of his boots.

Hydro would see Mai and the Man Run after his attacker,as he sighs and would lay back as he would say too himself sofly "Thought...*Cough*..that was Mi job"he says as he sit down leaning agains a Tree as he look at them...but he was only looking were he could hear them as he was Blinde,as sigh as that was His Job and seeing his Flower do it....he dint like it really as he fear for her saftey....But he would need too trust her this once as he could not do anything for now but wait too get his energy back.

Algernon unsheathes his knife as he's running and takes careful aim before throwing the knife directly at the soldier's ankle, it catches the man's ankle on the side,

"A bullseye and a half, you bugger!" Algernon yells as he speeds up to get closer to the soldier.

@captain forever

@Nekoni

(oh god how do i do this is so dam confusing crap. and is ass cursing. cause, yknow.)

Bri's eyes fluttered open, and she flinched at the sight of a wolf beside her. She scrambled away, picking up her rifle as she ran towards Algernon, her petite figure a blur and she jumped onto Algernon, holding him in a headlock. "Get your ass out of here now!" she screamed to the sprinting soldier, kicking Algernon in the stomach before hopping off, breaking into a run as soon as she hit the ground on two feet.

Algernon suddenly has what he presumes is a monkey on his back as he darts after the soldier, well, the creature had a small figure so Algernon just assumed it was a helper monkey for the soldier,

"J-G-J-AGH!" Algernon yells as he falls to the ground, the initial impact of him hitting the ground knocks him right out, that was enough damage for one day to knock him out for his usual 2-3 minutes.

@Mayfly

John starts to run, but walks back. He aims the pistol at Alernon and shots his arms and legs. "Think I haven't been in pain?!"

(dear character, i am so sorry that you have to do this but... do it.)

Bri caught sight of John and shrieks. "Didn't I tell you to run, goddammit!" She lunges towards Algernon, pulling him out of the way, a bullet getting her in the arm. She cried out in pain but stood up anyway, aiming her rifle at the creature that was still making its way to the shoulder and shot her in the leg.

@Stew

Mai's long body tumbled forward, suddenly rolling into a tangled- long heap as the bullet pierced one of her avian-like legs. She seemed unusually deranged in this form, snarling and spitting with her needle-like teeth like a rabid animal; whipping her body around to see the shooter. Slowly her failings grew exhausted. Two of her limbs were shot- wing broken. The loss of blood (from the earlier bullets) getting the best of the creature, a drunken slumber began to calm over her.

The white and violet beast snapped it's teeth at the humans around, painting exaustedly on the grounds.

Lacking the energy to keep this full form, the beast began to shift back into a girl; blood coating her clothes and skin. Completely morphing to a regular looking human, except for her broken wings. The scientist laid still on the ground, breathing slowly as she bled out, dizzily watching the man walk away.

John stops for a little, and looks at her. He makes a decision and walks over to her. "Don't worry, this will only hurt a little bit." He stands up, and aims his gun at her head.

Bri tucked the rifle under her arm and rushed over to the girl's side, immediately regretting shooting her. She grabbed the first aid pack she carried everywhere and carefully tried to stop the blood flowing out of the ground. She whipped her head around sharply and called at the man walking away. "Are you seriously going to just leave her here to die? How could you?!" She stood up, her long brown ombre hair escaping from her hairtie. "What's wrong with you?!"

"It's not fatal. She can still survive." Bri knelt down again beside the girl and cleans up the wound, ignoring the splatters of blood now stained onto her clothing. "Put the gun down, soldier." she murmured without turning to look at him.

"You think I am just a mere soldier. Fine. I'll walk away. But if she survives, I'll kill her." John glares at her, but walks away.

The violet haired girl seemed numbed, all the words around her were muffled and deep. There was someone near her body- but she didn't recognize the face. A barrel of gun? Were they talking about her? The world was spinning and blurred, nothing else could be seen. "So...tame all of a sudden...helping.....enemy..." Mai muttered quietly to her healer with a teasing grin, despite the pain coursing through her body.

Tony whimpered at seeing Mai hurt and darted over to her, laying beside her and licking her face worriedly before laying his head on the floor and staring at Bri, clearly wary of her

(@Nekoni , @Mayfly )

(

@WolfOfProphecys, I wouldn't try starting anything with her, that's Yon's wife.)

(I'm just getting vibes is all, but I'm usually wrong.)

Algernon wakes up a couple of minutes later, his gas mask fully repaired and his arms and legs are fully mended, he gets up and turns around to see what he presumed to be the soldier's helper monkey tending to the dragon lady who had just tried to strangle him prior to this. He walks over to the girl and the dragon lady and crouches down beside her to get a better look at her,

"So you're not a monkey." Algernon says with slight disappointment.

@Mayfly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back