• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature World

He leaned down and rummaged thru the luggage, pulling out the map, he looked around a bit before heading off away from the mountain, his face hidden once more, the necklace tied to his wrists..

Let's go Tony.. We have a long way to go before we reach the Capitol..

He said quietly..

@WolfOfProphecys (Did you see the paper Neko was In?)

(Thats so cool!)

Tony continued along beside Kale, rubbing at one of the many scars on his arms. He now remembered where most came from, and it made him shiver. There was hardly anyone in his life who hadn't hurt him

Tony jumped slightly, having been thinking. He looked up at Kale, and tilted his head, "Yeah?" He asked softly, curious as to what his friend wished to know

Kale stopped walking and turned to look at Tony..

I know this might sound a bit strange.. But was Damien happy when he.. Died?

He asked, staring Tony In the eyes, back to his shy and somewhat (not at all) Innocent self..

@WolfOfProphecys

He blinked up at Kale, and thought to himself, "I…I think so…" He said softly, "I mean, he acted happy, so I suppose so… I…I never really thought about it….I was too upset by his death… and trying to keep the others together" He said quietly

He was happy, to say the least.. He was always laid back, ah.. There was a lot of things that he was, he never really got mad or agitated, he knew we could handle ourselves, there was a few times though when he got mad, nothin much..

He said quietly as he looked at the sky..

@WolfOfProphecys

"He once got mad because someone killed one of his dragon friends….and proceeded to let it all out by turning into a large dragon, who could apparently pick out that a bee was about to sting me" Tony replied, a slight smile on his face

So you saw It's true form? That's cool, I haven't seen It In awhile. In fact, I have something like that as well, but unlike Damien, I can't bring It out...

He said with a smile..

@WolfOfProphecys

"He also said I had bad breath…." Tony shook his head, and chucked softly, looking up at Kale. He tilted his head curiously, and nodded, his feathers ruffling

Tony frowned at him, and gave a tiny growl, "Hey! Its not my fault I've been stuck in a lab. They don't let experiments clean their teeth" He muttered, sticking his tongue out

Tony caught it, and rolled his eyes. He grumbled, but did as asked, beginning to quietly clean his teeth. He watched Kale as he did this, then expertly threw the tube of toothpaste at his friends head, all while brushing his teeth

Kale ducked and caught It slightly, putting It back Into the luggage, as he looked at the sky..

Say.. Tony.. What's It like to fly? It's been far to long, for me..

He asked, a strange look on his face...

@WolfOfProphecys

Tony shrugged as he finished brushing his teeth, "It feels….free I guess" He said softly, looking up at the sky, his wings twitching

Tony shook his head, "Birds don't like me." He stated, "I'm more clumsy in the air then them. And sometimes scare them, seeing as a flying wolf is kinda….freaky to them" He replied

If I could fly, I would go up there with you, then I wouldn't have to walk all the way there..

He said quietly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back