• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xD rofl

Y'all shouldn't shoot each other you dumb dumbs

That's not nice

Besides, you can't shoot him if you're dead after he sniped you from a distance >.>

ShadowWalker254 said:

• Hush flinched slightly at the sound of a police respondent's voice, but quickly recovered. "I don't think I'll be doing that today officer.." With the slightest movement possible, Hush clicked the button on the right side of his gauntlet, causing the environment surrounding him to mirror itself roughly on his clothing - rendering him partially invisible, allowing him to withdraw into the nearby shadows. After getting roughly around 8ft away, Hush silently made a beacon on the Scientists location - marking it as a H.V.T (and a smiley face)

"Hey Logan, I need you to take out that blasted officer so I can grab the girl. Also remember our contact wants her alive, so make sure to aim before you shoot the damn thing." The light sound of scrapping followed the end of his message, as Hush slid down on the flaking concrete wall beside him.

• Aw man, I was going to be a real cool guy, but I guess I'll just shoot the guy.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Aw man, I was going to be a real cool guy, but I guess I'll just shoot the guy.

[/QUOTE]
Not if I post first

ShadowWalker254 said:
Had to do a shorter post this time, as I couldn't really do much in that situation without being OP..
I was hoping you'd just freeze there and take it, and before you did anything, I'd call you and ask you to put me on speakerphone so I could have like the stereotypical casual, I'm watching you, and I can shoot you before you'd even have a chance to blink boyo conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]I was hoping you'd just freeze there and take it, and before you did anything, I'd call you and ask you to put me on speakerphone so I could have like the stereotypical casual, I'm watching you, and I can shoot you before you'd even have a chance to blink boyo.

[/QUOTE]
Fine, I'll redo the fukin post..

[QUOTE="The Endergod]No man, I like having to improvise.

[/QUOTE]
Okay good - I hate re-doing things :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:

embed.php

ec700d9ccd2645afd8fc084eed41b2da.jpg

Kyani's eyebrows creased together when her intern didn't appear to have followed her, but she let out a small sigh of relief when the intruder jumped through a window. The sound of sirens nearby made her relax slightly, but when the injured man started limping towards her the scientist's eyes widened in fear and she turned, starting to run in the opposite direction to get farther away. However, the man pulled his weapon out and aimed it at her, muttering a threat that sounded gargled but was clear enough to make her stop running. She stopped where she was, frightened and with her hands up, then turned slowly to face her assailant, keeping her gaze on his wound, trying to think of ideas for escape.

Thankfully, her poor brainstorming thoughts were interrupted by someone else, someone recognizably from the F.S.F. He called out to Kyani, identifying himself as Jasper and someone from the S.T.H.R. of their current government. She smiled gratefully at him and approached him as he trained his weapon on the perpetrator, who soon retreated. Once the intruder disappeared from sight, mysteriously, Kyani responded to Jasper. "Thank you, Jasper. We should get inside and help the others inside the building, however, since they've been hurt more than I have." Kyani finished speaking, thinking about the scientist who was killed and how close the other scientists were to them. She worried for her colleagues' safety rather than her own, and she deduced that the perpetrator would have backup. She stood in front of Jasper, beckoning towards the door. She glanced behind her, thinking about the intruder, and worried more about where he truly went.

Tag: @ShadowWalker254

@The Endergod Character's Mood: Worried/Grateful User's Mood: Tired/In Pain Location: Behind H.E.A.T. Building Inventory: Same as Before

No! I'm to slow!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]No! I'm to slow!

[/QUOTE]
Mwahahahahhahahah > :D

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm pretty sure you're still much shorter than him, and I'm looking down at you guys from an angle, so I still should be able to hit him.

[/QUOTE]
...I'm blocking his vitals and you can't do a head shot because you can't kill him

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I would never do that, more so an arm or shoulder shot.

[/QUOTE]
Ugh >.>

Also...

Unlimited said:

• KpzHuHF.jpg

Name-Jasper B. Collins

Age- Twenty-eight

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Faction- F.S.F. SPHR

YOUR GUY

CAPTAIN AMERICA

STEVE ROGERS

IT'S HIS FACE

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm gonna shoot his foot, and I have no idea what you're seeing, but that ain't no captain america.

[/QUOTE]
It's obviously someone's art and he's in a different costume but it IS his face >.> or very similar to it, because faces I can memorize

If only I could memorize chem info for my test...

Anaxileah said:
It's obviously someone's art and he's in a different costume but it IS his face >.> or very similar to it, because faces I can memorize
If only I could memorize chem info for my test...
Like from the comics or the movies?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Like from the comics or the movies?

[/QUOTE]
The movies, specifically Chris Evans. Could be a character he played in another movie, but I've only seen Fantastic 4 and Avengers and Cap'n America with him in it.

Anaxileah said:
The movies, specifically Chris Evans. Could be a character he played in another movie, but I've only seen Fantastic 4 and Avengers and Cap'n America with him in it.
Oh, I was thinking the comics and I was like "What, no, just no." But I can see some Chris Evans in him.

latest
0003w5kh
, although he kinda looks like the Steve Rogers Super Soldier comic.
e296c23eb05fbd1710ac892bb5c6ed41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back