• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Endergod]Now we just have to wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32917-longwayhome/ said:
@LongWayHome[/URL] to post.
I am deeply hated and loved at the same time for my stupid ass puns.
Idk if I'm loved for mine, but I assume the hate is real xD

And yeah T-T INTERN COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEEEEEE @LongWayHome

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Also aren't you just copying me since I was born exactly one year before you?

[/QUOTE]
>:U I am not, you boogersnot, I didn't even know you! >:c

Anaxileah said:
>:U I am not, you boogersnot, I didn't even know you! >:c
Or did you Ana? Little do you realize ender was your big brother. But he stumbled upon the base where the terminators were being built and had to be hidden as a result of it. And why don't you remember? Simple. The men in black erased you, ender, and your family's memory for your own safety. How do I know this? Because I, Morgan Freeman, know all so I am able to narrate it all later.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]That's what the government wants you to think.

[/QUOTE]
-.- *leaves*

Besides, I'm pretty different from you, I'm willing to bet. I have info all about meh in my profile -w-

Penance said:
Or did you Ana? Little do you realize ender was your big brother. But he stumbled upon the base where the terminators were being built and had to be hidden as a result of it. And why don't you remember? Simple. The men in black erased you, ender, and your family's memory for your own safety. How do I know this? Because I, Morgan Freeman, know all so I am able to narrate it all later.
>.> shut up, kohai

Although I give kudos for the references

[QUOTE="The Endergod]We shall see. *Stares intently at your profile*

[/QUOTE]
Do you think it'll take longer than nine years to read this time?

Deviced said:
i think of myself as a rather simple person. I enjoy eating honeybuns and watching badly animated movies
Hue

Badly animated movies are so fab

Today has been exhausting..

Bounce house, bounce house water slide thing, being kicked in the head and kneed in random places, and then falling on my ass several times because water slide made everything slippery.

I huuuuuuurt

Deviced said:
FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED
NEXT TIME SAY HI, GODDAMMIT

Anaxileah said:
Bounce house, bounce house water slide thing, being kicked in the head and kneed in random places, and then falling on my ass several times because water slide made everything slippery.

I huuuuuuurt

*healing huggle* there there

Anaxileah said:

I huuuuuuurt

Scurry much?

Yeah, we're really different, like you are Hispanic/Latina/Native American and I'm as white as you can get, and you like cancerous fandoms, and I have some self decency and respect. All jokes aside, we are like extra different, apart from when you stole my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back