• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ShadowWalker254 said:
(I cried while making the first paragraph, as though I was the character ;- ;)

• Time itself seemed to slow as a bright flash emitted from a small arm across the room, and as did the projectile coming from it. However Hush could do nothing to stop it, as though hypnotized by its sheer beauty. He glanced down as the bullet approached and entered his leg, causing bits of flesh and a small stream of crimson to fly out from the source of the impact. The searing pain resulting from the shot snapped him him back into reality, and caused him to crumple to his knees like that of a broken doll.

Sirens rang out in the far distance, and after a few seconds of rest caused Hush to clamber back to his feet - all whilst biting down on his lip to ease the pain radiating from his shattered shin. The only exit Hush could observe was that of a nearby bay window, and the sound of distant voices made his heartbeat rapid - causing a low thud in his ears. Hush took (stumbled) a couple steps back before using his non-broken leg to propel his body forward and outside the labs window - taking chunks of glass (and blood) with him.

Hush hit the ground below him backfirst, causing all the remaining breath in his lungs to be pushed forcefully outwards, and made his head yank forcefully to the right of him. Off in the far distance he saw the target he was after, and painfully pulled himself off the sidewalks cracked surface. Hush clicked the side of his helmet as he started limping towards her, requesting backup to all Wolfpack Members in a 100ft radius. "Backup is needed, we've got a clever little doll here.."

After a few relentless minutes and sheer pain, Hush managed to catch up to the young lady, and then whipped out his favorite sidearm, a Colt M1911. "Stop right fucking now.. Or I'll put a cap in your ass." The words that escaped Hush's mouth sounded like that of a sick animal.

• You cry a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]You cry a lot.

[/QUOTE]
Was your boo-boo too much?

ShadowWalker254 said:
You talk alot of shit don't you? :|
We was teasing D: like you left the same phrase from your first post because you copied it :c

Penance said:
ALL I NEED ARE HANDS AND LEGS SO I CAN CLIMB YER ASS LIKE A TREE
1. Why would you willingly enter a danger zone?

2. My ass isn't THAT big... T-T

The Endergod]You guys sound like you're eating out at this fine restaurant. [URL="http://www.roastdetroit.com/ said:
Location[/URL]
-.- just stahp

Penance said:
GAH IM SORRY SENPAI I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT
T-T I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

ShadowWalker254 said:
WTF you guys been talking about?!?!
Read the messages since the last page, you silly head

ShadowWalker254 said:
Oh, I figured out the error :D I copied the code along with the previous message...
I TOLD YOU THIS T^T

[QUOTE="The Endergod]You know you love my stupid jokes.

[/QUOTE]
I simply find it irritating that you do the same thing I do >.>

I make all of these puns with my family members and few friends irl, and they get mad at me for them xD

Now we just have to wait for @LongWayHome to post.

Anaxileah said:
I TOLD YOU THIS T^T

I make all of these puns with my family members and few friends irl, and they get mad at me for them xD
I am deeply hated and loved at the same time for my stupid ass puns.

Anaxileah said:
I TOLD YOU THIS T^T

Also aren't you just copying me since I was born exactly one year before you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back