• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Penance said:
I won't lie I am not a detailed person xD like you guys do 5 to 6 paragraphs when I can barely do 2. It's a good RP and all I'm just not as skilled as you guys
I put casual in the Rp for a reason. So people who like doing shorter posts don't feel in hostile territory here.. Don't leave man ;-;

ShadowWalker254 said:
I put casual in the Rp for a reason. So people who like doing shorter posts don't feel in hostile territory here.. Don't leave man ;-;
Calm thyself I shall stay ( :P )

Folk Tale]The way this is going if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL] 's character makes it out of the dome everyone here will be in a battle within the first 3 pages of this RP :o
Is that not what you wanted?

No it's exactly what I wanted :P It's just not so common I guess that everyone in the Role-Play all get to the same spot so soon, unless its like one of those role-plays with a captain who recruits a crew or something like that. Haven't been in one of those in a long time though :3

so i've been on rpn for a while, so this is sort of embarrassing, but what does 'bumping' mean? like, when i see an interesting rp and it says 'bump' so im always like ????

If they comment on their own post it moves their post to the first page, so that people will see it. :)

ShadowWalker254 said:
Gah, I will. I just need to find me some good writing music - unless you want a one paragraper :|
ooh, what kind of music do you like? I could maybe give some recommendations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back