• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I found it a good post in the sense that as I read it, I too felt like someone waking up tired as all hell and yawning every 2 minutes.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, it was an amazing post. I was just poking fun because he said "oh god this is a boring post, forgive me ;-;"

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Nicknames for Hush so far: Dr. Thomas Elliot, Bruce Wayne, Hush Little Baby, Hush Money, Shush, John Gallagher Jr., Deep Purple, and Billy Joe Royal.

[/QUOTE]
I'll end you. BTW Good Afternoon all! I just woke up!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm still thinking up more. And if anyone would like to help me in this endeavor, go right ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Don't you dare..

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Alli gettin bossy now, knew I shouldn't have kissed her >.>

[/QUOTE]
Bwahaha

That's what you get for not healing yourself you dumb dumb

I have no idea why daft is there..wtf phone

But nah

I just shoot before I get shot, duh

ShadowWalker254 said:
Why's that?
I won't lie I am not a detailed person xD like you guys do 5 to 6 paragraphs when I can barely do 2. It's a good RP and all I'm just not as skilled as you guys

Penance said:
I won't lie I am not a detailed person xD like you guys do 5 to 6 paragraphs when I can barely do 2. It's a good RP and all I'm just not as skilled as you guys
shorter posts dont necessarily mean bad quality! sometimes the longer posts are just so fluffy and full of shit that its only worth like a sentence, ya know? don't worry, you're doing fine :D

Penance said:
plus, this gives you a chance to practice and step out of your comfort zone. we wont eat you for having a shorter post, just try your best! I think you should give it a shot :)

Yeah but.......I don't wanna be that guy with small posts while everyone else's is like an essay

Penance said:
Yeah but.......I don't wanna be that guy with small posts while everyone else's is like an essay
if you don't feel comfortable, of course we're not forcing you to do anything, but quality over quantity right? I wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest, since I don't think any of us mind either. But it's your decision, just know that we won't suck out your soul for having shorter posts ^^

Penance said:
Also take into account that the first post (Entry post) most people make is usually longer than the average post, because we have to introduce our character and the setting in which they are at the moment. :)

@Penance

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back