• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Hello.

[/QUOTE]
I think you're officially the lamest person at saying hi -.-

Want help? Oh and you put Hushpuupy and a couple other spelling errors, if you wanted to know.

Code:
[center][border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid black]Logan Eckhart[/border][/bg][/border][/center]

[border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid Black][TABS]
[TAB=Response]
Logan awoke well before the sun rose sometime around 5, he always woke up early, but he never really new why. He sat up in his bed and just sat there for a couple of minutes, letting his eyes get adjusted to the darkness around him. He didn't really want to disturb the others in the building so he gently placed his feet on the ground and shuffled over to the small bathroom. He almost jumped out of his skin when his bare feet came into contact with the cold tile. He shook his head at his own stupidity and promptly shut the door behind him. He did all of his important morning business and opened the door, feeling like a new man.

He quickly slipped on his camo suit, he knew it didn't blend in well with his new surroundings, but it's not like he had anything else to wear. Once he had made sure that his boot laces were double knotted and that his gloves were tucked in under his sleeves, he made his way to the door. He grabbed his bag which was laying on the ground next to the door and put it on. Then he grabbed his trusty rifle which was leaning up against the wall and slung that over his right shoulder. He walked out the door and turned back to give the room one last look before he set off. He didn't want to leave anything. Once he was sure he had everything, he slowly closed the door behind him and headed off to the roof.

He opened the door leading to the roof and was greeted with the dark coldness of night. It's not like he expected anything different, really. He moved over to the side facing the streets below and sat down at the edge letting his legs dangle off the edge. He placed his rifle and pack down behind him and started to rummage through it for a minute. He lifted out a pair of binoculars and rubbed the lenses clean with the palm of his glove. He pressed a small button on the left side and it made a small hum as it turned on. He put them up to his face and began to look around at the green and white outlines of the buildings. He remembered which building their target's supposed to reside in and he positioned himself so he could properly see the entrance of the building, waiting for movement. Around 45 minutes passed he was almost asleep again at this point, but almost leapt up when he saw a greenish female silhouette exited the building. He wasn't sure if she was really the target or not, but he decided to follower her movements anyways. The woman moved in and out o his vision before entering another much larger building. He took a mental snapshot of the building and sat there waiting patiently now, watching if she'd walk out again. About a half an hour passed before the sun started to rise and he had to switch off the night vision or risk losing his sight.

He was getting pretty bored at this point and was about to give up watch when he heard the doors from right below him open. He turned back around and saw his leader exit the building and step into a taxi. He watched as they drove off and switched his attention back to the H.E.A.T building. "Huh, I guess our fearless leader decided to go off on his own. Eh, I better watch his back, you never know what'll happen in these places." He thought to himself as he placed the binoculars back into his pack and grabbed his rifle. He moved more towards the center of the roof and set up his rifle. Then he laid down flat on his stomach and positioned himself so he could see the front doors of the building through his scope. Then he pulled out his pocket PC from his pocket and laid it next to him. He powered it on and while waiting for it to start on, he watched as the same taxi as before parked itself in front of the building. Logan pressed a button on his ear piece and began to speak to Hush. "Hey Hushpuppy, are you sure you want to fly solo on this one? Don't you think we should like wait for the others before starting anything. I mean it's your call, you're the bossman after all."

[/TAB]

[TAB=Inventory]

[list]
[*]Accuracy International AS50 [spoiler= AI AS50][ATTACH=full]261156[/ATTACH][/spoiler]
[*]Cassiopeia IT700 [spoiler= Cassiopeia][ATTACH=full]261161[/ATTACH][/spoiler]

[*]About 25 normal rounds, 5 incendiary rounds, and 2 explosive rounds.
[*]Night vision binoculars
[*]Earpiece
[*]Pack full of rations and the aforementioned rounds.
[*]Snow camo suit.
[/list]
[/TAB]

[TAB=Skills/Abilities]
He can shot down a target from over a mile away with his Cheytac rifle and can blow down enemy cover and  set fire to an enemies supplies with his AS50. He can also keep moral up and inspire those around him.

[/TAB]

[TAB=Opinions]
Hush- "He's a pretty chill guy, but aren't we all?" 
[/TAB]

[TAB=Other]
Tags: @ShadowWalker254 @Anaxileah

Themes: Normal: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxlNT-vGFY[/media] Combat: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ysLmvhY8Y[/media]
[/TAB]
[/border][/bg][/border]

Like what's wrong with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
[center][border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid black][font=Georgia][size=7][b]Logan Eckhart[/b][/size][/font][/border][/bg][/border][/center]

[border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid Black][font=Courier New][TABS]
[TAB=Response]
Logan awoke well before the sun rose sometime around 5, he always woke up early, but he never really knew why. He sat up in his bed and just sat there for a couple of minutes, letting his eyes get adjusted to the darkness around him. He didn't really want to disturb the others in the building so he gently placed his feet on the ground and shuffled over to the small bathroom. He almost jumped out of his skin when his bare feet came into contact with the cold tile. He shook his head at his own stupidity and promptly shut the door behind him. He did all of his important morning business and opened the door, feeling like a new man. 

He quickly slipped on his camo suit, he knew it didn't blend in well with his new surroundings, but it's not like he had anything else to wear. Once he had made sure that his boot laces were double knotted and that his gloves were tucked in under his sleeves, he made his way to the door. He grabbed his bag which was laying on the ground next to the door and put it on. Then he grabbed his trusty rifle which was leaning up against the wall and slung that over his right shoulder. He walked out the door and turned back to give the room one last look before he set off. He didn't want to leave anything. Once he was sure he had everything, he slowly closed the door behind him and headed off to the roof. 

He opened the door leading to the roof and was greeted with the dark coldness of night. It's not like he expected anything different, really. He moved over to the side facing the streets below and sat down at the edge letting his legs dangle off the edge. He placed his rifle and pack down behind him and started to rummage through it for a minute. He lifted out a pair of binoculars and rubbed the lenses clean with the palm of his glove. He pressed a small button on the left side and it made a small hum as it turned on. He put them up to his face and began to look around at the green and white outlines of the buildings. He remembered which building their target's supposed to reside in and he positioned himself so he could properly see the entrance of the building, waiting for movement. Around 45 minutes passed he was almost asleep again at this point, but almost leapt up when he saw a greenish female silhouette exited the building. He wasn't sure if she was really the target or not, but he decided to follower her movements anyways. The woman moved in and out o his vision before entering another much larger building. He took a mental snapshot of the building and sat there waiting patiently now, watching if she'd walk out again. About a half an hour passed before the sun started to rise and he had to switch off the night vision or risk losing his sight. 

He was getting pretty bored at this point and was about to give up watch when he heard the doors from right below him open. He turned back around and saw his leader exit the building and step into a taxi. He watched as they drove off and switched his attention back to the H.E.A.T. building. [b][i]"Huh, I guess our fearless leader decided to go off on his own. Eh, I better watch his back, you never know what'll happen in these places."[/i][/b] He thought to himself as he placed the binoculars back into his pack and grabbed his rifle. He moved more towards the center of the roof and set up his rifle. Then he laid down flat on his stomach and positioned himself so he could see the front doors of the building through his scope. Then he pulled out his pocket PC from his pocket and laid it next to him. He powered it on and while waiting for it to start on, he watched as the same taxi as before parked itself in front of the building. Logan pressed a button on his ear piece and began to speak to Hush. [b]"Hey Hushpuppy, are you sure you want to fly solo on this one? Don't you think we should like wait for the others before starting anything. I mean it's your call, you're the bossman after all."[/b]
[/TAB]
[TAB=Inventory]
[list][*]Accuracy International AS50 [spoiler= AI AS50][ATTACH=full]261156[/ATTACH][/spoiler]
[*]Earpiece
[*]Snow camo suit.
[/list]
[/TAB]
[TAB=Skills/Abilities]
He can shoot down a target from over a mile away with his Cheytac rifle and can blow down enemy cover and  set fire to an enemies supplies with his AS50. He can also keep moral up and inspire those around him.
[/TAB]
[TAB=Opinions]
[b]Hush[/b]- "He's a pretty chill guy, but aren't we all?" 
[/TAB]
[TAB=Other]
[font=Century Gothic]Tags: @ShadowWalker254 @Anaxileah

Themes:
Normal: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxlNT-vGFY[/media] Combat: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ysLmvhY8Y[/media]
[/TAB][/TABS][/font]
[/border][/bg][/border]

Problems solved.

Nicknames for Hush so far: Dr. Thomas Elliot, Bruce Wayne, Hush Little Baby, Hush Money, Shush, John Gallagher Jr., Deep Purple, and Billy Joe Royal.

Code:
[center][border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid black][font=Georgia][size=7][b]Logan Eckhart[/b][/size][/font][/border][/bg][/border][/center]

[border=5px Solid Black][bg=silver][border=5px Solid Black][font=Courier New][TABS]
[TAB=Response]
Logan awoke well before the sun rose sometime around 5, he always woke up early, but he never really knew why. He sat up in his bed and just sat there for a couple of minutes, letting his eyes get adjusted to the darkness around him. He didn't really want to disturb the others in the building so he gently placed his feet on the ground and shuffled over to the small bathroom. He almost jumped out of his skin when his bare feet came into contact with the cold tile. He shook his head at his own stupidity and promptly shut the door behind him. He did all of his important morning business and opened the door, feeling like a new man. 

He was getting pretty bored at this point and was about to give up watch when he heard the doors from right below him open. He turned back around and saw his leader exit the building and step into a taxi. He watched as they drove off and switched his attention back to the H.E.A.T. building. [b][i]"Huh, I guess our fearless leader decided to go off on his own. Eh, I better watch his back, you never know what'll happen in these places."[/i][/b] He thought to himself as he placed the binoculars back into his pack and grabbed his rifle. He moved more towards the center of the roof and set up his rifle. Then he laid down flat on his stomach and positioned himself so he could see the front doors of the building through his scope. Then he pulled out his pocket PC from his pocket and laid it next to him. He powered it on and while waiting for it to start on, he watched as the same taxi as before parked itself in front of the building. Logan pressed a button on his ear piece and began to speak to Hush. [b]"Hey Hushpuppy, are you sure you want to fly solo on this one? Don't you think we should like wait for the others before starting anything. I mean it's your call, you're the bossman after all."[/b]
[/TAB]
[TAB=Inventory]
[list][*]Accuracy International AS50 [spoiler= AI AS50][ATTACH=full]261156[/ATTACH][/spoiler]
[*]Earpiece
[*]Snow camo suit.
[/list]
[/TAB]
[TAB=Skills/Abilities]
He can shoot down a target from over a mile away with his Cheytac rifle and can blow down enemy cover and  set fire to an enemies supplies with his AS50. He can also keep moral up and inspire those around him.
[/TAB]
[TAB=Opinions]
[b]Hush[/b]- "He's a pretty chill guy, but aren't we all?" 
[/TAB]
[TAB=Other]
Tags: @ShadowWalker254 @Anaxileah

Themes:
Normal: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxlNT-vGFY[/media] Combat: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ysLmvhY8Y[/media]
[/TAB][/TABS][/font]
[/border][/bg][/border]

This is everything fixed.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm not sure what nicknames to make for your character other than Glowball Girl, or something kinda racist, and I don't want to go that route.

[/QUOTE]
I'd rather you not

Yay no more nicknames

:o yay xD you're only an inch or two taller than me mwahaha

>3> you hush, no more growing for you allowed T^T I don't want to be even shorter than you

Anaxileah said:
>3> you hush, no more growing for you allowed T^T I don't want to be even shorter than you
I'm going to do what this one guy did and had horribly painful leg surgery to make him taller. He go his bones broke in like half and then they put metal rods in his bones so that the bone would grow around the metal rods effectively making him taller.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm going to do what this one guy did and had horribly painful leg surgery to make him taller. He go his bones broke in like half and then they put metal rods in his bones so that the bone would grow around the metal rods effectively making him taller.

[/QUOTE]
....wtf bro

Wtf

Just

No

Users who are viewing this thread

Back