• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]It needs to be as perfect as I can get it!

[/QUOTE]
I love how you're the exact opposite of me - druid vs. necromancer xD it's hilarious

Folk Tale]The wait is real... I been waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL] to respond to one of my posts for a month now :)
I've been waiting 2 years for mine.. Lucky!!

Shhhhhhhh if you mean Alli I haven't responded to NS in forever in general... I'm working on it...

I'll do it as soon as I can >.< I'm on my kindle right now and I'm sleepy, and I have hw tomorrow and tests to study for and so much more shit to do... I got some rp stuff done today, including helping peeps, so gimme some slack T-T

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I probably messed up a lot, so tell me where, and I'll fix it.

[/QUOTE]
Did you really call me hush-puppy? *Dies of laughter*

Sleep is gonna happen. I'll try posting tomorrow

Lel hushpuppy

ShadowWalker254 said:
Did you really call me hush-puppy? *Dies of laughter*
Yeah, they're delicious and I thought it'd be a weird nickname. I'd expected your character to immediately say "Don't call me Hushpuppy."

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShadowWalker254 By the way here's a good tune for writing bud, I use this to crank out pages worth of A+ essays in college at the moment :P Hope it will help you as well.

[media]
[/media]

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, they're delicious and it'd be a weird nickname. I'd expected your character to immediately say "Don't call me Hushpuppy."

[/QUOTE]
Haha. I was going to make fun of your character

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]@ShadowWalker254 By the way here's a good tune for writing bud, I use this to crank out pages worth of A+ essays in college at the moment :P Hope it will help you as well.
[media]
[/media]

[/QUOTE]
Sorry if you guys don't like gore - because my character just squashed a guard with a flying door...

so I'm working on my first post right now, but I think Ill have to call it quits for tonight since my brain has apparently stopped functioning for the time being^^; I was proofreading my post, and honestly I'm surprised I was able to form coherent sentences for as long as I did, but unfortunately I'll have to finish tomorrow since I can't even remember what i'm doing anymore and even right now I'm struggling to write this properly askldlksfjdlkssfdl goodbye brain you have officially turned in to liquid ahahhahahaah I'm dead

Deviced said:
so I'm working on my first post right now, but I think Ill have to call it quits for tonight since my brain has apparently stopped functioning for the time being^^; I was proofreading my post, and honestly I'm surprised I was able to form coherent sentences for as long as I did, but unfortunately I'll have to finish tomorrow since I can't even remember what i'm doing anymore and even right now I'm struggling to write this properly askldlksfjdlkssfdl goodbye brain you have officially turned in to liquid ahahhahahaah I'm dead
I stay up late, my brains fine :D

ShadowWalker254 said:
I stay up late, my brains fine :D
lucky you :') I unfortunately do not have the capacity for extensive 'non-sleep-times' which is strange since literally all i've done this spring break is stay up til the asscrack of dawn so i think i will be doing myself a favor this morning and actually sleep for once :D and also kms since i have an early flight tomorrow hahahahahahkillmehahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back