• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Fragile Peace

Alayne looks at Garin, who shakes his head. "Erm... sorry. No." She tries to think back to her few lessons that her father had insisted upon, but remembered nothing of Aloria.

Garin crosses his arms and looks at his feet. Kingdoms and their royalty were his hobby, he knew all the kingdoms, all the royal elements. He knew nothing of Aloria. It frustrated him mire than the dancer would care to admit.

@Atom ((forgot to push reply first... oh well.))

giraffesarebetter said:
Alayne looks at Garin, who shakes his head. "Erm... sorry. No." She tries to think back to her few lessons that her father had insisted upon, but remembered nothing of Aloria.
Garin crosses his arms and looks at his feet. Kingdoms and their royalty were his hobby, he knew all the kingdoms, all the royal elements. He knew nothing of Aloria. It frustrated him mire than the dancer would care to admit.

@Atom ((forgot to push reply first... oh well.))
"Really?" Lucien asked with surprise and even a tinge of sadness. "Then I must share the tale with you both someday. But for now I have not the time. In this day and age Aloria is no more. But it's noble line has remained strong. I am a descendant of that line. The last in fact." Lucien admitted.

Atom said:
"Really?" Lucien asked with surprise and even a tinge of sadness. "Then I must share the tale with you both someday. But for now I have not the time. In this day and age Aloria is no more. But it's noble line has remained strong. I am a descendant of that line. The last in fact." Lucien admitted.
Though Alayne didn't know what it was like to be the last of a line, she knew what it was like to feel as if you had no family. Her mother had died, and the Queen had done her best to ake her less than her father's trueborn sons and daughters. She sympathised with him, in that moment. "Oh. I am very sorry, m'lord. That must be terrible."

giraffesarebetter said:
Though Alayne didn't know what it was like to be the last of a line, she knew what it was like to feel as if you had no family. Her mother had died, and the Queen had done her best to ake her less than her father's trueborn sons and daughters. She sympathised with him, in that moment. "Oh. I am very sorry, m'lord. That must be terrible."
"Please, I'm not a Lord, not in status at least... the only thing I am is the carrier of a nearly lost power and the sorrows of my country..." Lucien said with a sigh.

"At this point I'm not sure how I'll remain here with such a faulty disguise. Therefore it pains me to request this of you but would you vouch for me as a guest or friend of yours who you brought along?" Lucien asked after a moment of thought.

"I do feel that it's not my right to ask this but I can feel a heavy cloud over this place. I feel like these next days here could quite possibly decide the fate of these lands." Lucien added, rubbing his neck. He felt precarious in his position with this request as this woman could have him removed from the grounds with ease.

Atom said:
"Please, I'm not a Lord, not in status at least... the only thing I am is the carrier of a nearly lost power and the sorrows of my country..." Lucien said with a sigh.
"At this point I'm not sure how I'll remain here with such a faulty disguise. Therefore it pains me to request this of you but would you vouch for me as a guest or friend of yours who you brought along?" Lucien asked after a moment of thought.

"I do feel that it's not my right to ask this but I can feel a heavy cloud over this place. I feel like these next days here could quite possibly decide the fate of these lands." Lucien added, rubbing his neck. He felt precarious in his position with this request as this woman could have him removed from the grounds with ease.
Alayne smiles, but then bites her lip. She had two options: help hide a man who wasn't supposed to be here and might be lying and risk getting the King's wrath turned on her, or tell everyone that he was a fake and gain a potential enemy. In her proffesion, she traveled. If she chose the latter, there would be many an oppurtunity for him to exact revenge. If she decided on the former, Alayne might veey well get her, Garin, and her brother's head off as well as the King declaring war on Mayana. "I'll say that, yeah. But while you're here, you've got to stay close. I don't quite trust you. We'll say you're my personal servant or something."

"Alayne, I'm not sure of how good an idea that is..." Garin says, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder. He lowers his voice to a whisper. "We don't know him. You should just tell the King he's here."

"That might get all of us killed. Shut it. I know what I'm doing."

giraffesarebetter said:
Alayne smiles, but then bites her lip. She had two options: help hide a man who wasn't supposed to be here and might be lying and risk getting the King's wrath turned on her, or tell everyone that he was a fake and gain a potential enemy. In her proffesion, she traveled. If she chose the latter, there would be many an oppurtunity for him to exact revenge. If she decided on the former, Alayne might veey well get her, Garin, and her brother's head off as well as the King declaring war on Mayana. "I'll say that, yeah. But while you're here, you've got to stay close. I don't quite trust you. We'll say you're my personal servant or something."
"Alayne, I'm not sure of how good an idea that is..." Garin says, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder. He lowers his voice to a whisper. "We don't know him. You should just tell the King he's here."

"That might get all of us killed. Shut it. I know what I'm doing."
"Well wait. If it helps I can prove my nobility and truth of being part of the Alorian line." Lucien interrupted. Now was the best time to prove it when they were still deciding on him to be trustworthy or not.

Atom said:
"Well wait. If it helps I can prove my nobility and truth of being part of the Alorian line." Lucien interrupted. Now was the best time to prove it when they were still deciding on him to be trustworthy or not.
((Lol I read this last night. Guess I just never replied.))

"How could you pissibly do that?" Garin says, a bit of anger in his voice.

((My apologies for such a ridiculously short post, but i have a bit of writer's block plus some other stuff. I do hope you will forgive me.))

Atom said:

"How could you possibly do that?" Garin says, a bit of anger in his voice.

((My apologies for such a ridiculously short post, but i have a bit of writer's block plus some other stuff. I do hope you will forgive me.))

Atom said:

((Sorry for that. Slow tablet+little patience= multiple pushing of the button))

giraffesarebetter said:

((Sorry for that. Slow tablet+little patience= multiple pushing of the button))
(Same thing happens to me lol)

"It's not hard, Only nobility could do what I'm about to." Lucien stated with a grin. He loved doing this and enjoyed people's reactions to it. With a deep breath he put his hands together and concentrated, "Now... watch!" He whispered as he pulled his hands apart slowly. Between them stretched lines of electricity crackling quietly, shifting between multiple colors as he willed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back