• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

Pretty good! A tip that I tend to find useful would be to avoid thought emotes. As a general rule of thumb, unless every other character can see your own character's thoughts, it adds nothing to the story.

For example, instead of emoting *Frowns as he remembers the sad day his parents died.* it could be *Frowns, a drawn out sigh coming from the man as he fiddles with the grass between his folded legs.*. It gives others the opportunity to approach your character and ask, or to do whatever the hell they want

*That moment when you forgot to reply*

giphy.gif

Mephistophelian said:
Pretty good! A tip that I tend to find useful would be to avoid thought emotes. As a general rule of thumb, unless every other character can see your own character's thoughts, it adds nothing to the story.
For example, instead of emoting *Frowns as he remembers the sad day his parents died.* it could be *Frowns, a drawn out sigh coming from the man as he fiddles with the grass between his folded legs.*. It gives others the opportunity to approach your character and ask, or to do whatever the hell they want
Wow, thanks that was actually really useful! I definitely make that mistake a lot - i'll watch out for it

@Coal

i am sorry but wont be that active i went through some situation and RP is limited.....i am sorry

Coal said:
Its fine~
sorry just stress out is all and need some time to flush out and clear up,hope you understand

and the under dudes have appeared huh

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Where be the characters >->

[/QUOTE]
I dont really get your question xD you mean the rest of the Roleplayers?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Where are the other characters I mean.. ex. Emrys

[/QUOTE]
If you mean their location in the Rp.. The base.

(Sorry confuse OOC!)

@Coal

well for me it was not finals or anything was more personal related and was down for long but im feeling better so im back in game,sorry if i lack on replies just you know,Wanna be off here and there

Coal said:
Roen [the antagonist] is creating an undead armyy. But i won't be setting this into fu;l motion until finals are over
Kk!!~ (Thx.) xD :D :3

Coal said:
This is my first detailed Rp, so please be lenient with me! If you have any questions I will gladly answer them.
*I'm also making a map! Hopefully it will help imagining all of this.

Accepted Characters:

"Hikaru Katoru" @Adonis Williams

Rickets
@Guy

Aqil Saab @Mephistophelian

Allison
@DarknessSpirit

Dryn
@Ldybug123 [/i]
Umm, hello. I'm new, and I sent my Character Sheet. Thought I would let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back