• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

thank you very much for letting me join! can i ask whereabouts the characters are/a good way for me to jump in?

Ewww finals. I'm doing those this week... bleghhh.

Well, many of the riders in the base camp were angry and frustrated at each other and a couple of them 'had a moment.' So now a couple of them are training while Gwyneth and Ishar are attempting to communicate with Moiria to figure out how to land. Ashanti is watching from the back of D'mago.

I think that's pretty much it.

@Siduri

Well, I think the oldest is like a thousand and something excluding the giant enormous dracos, but most of them don't specify.

@Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone's busy with finals by the sounds of it.mjust thought I'd make something happen see if anybody gets interested again. I've got my own ideas too to keeping going.

Lotusy said:
@Guy I think @Coal said he'd be pretty inactive over vacation... I've been waiting too.
Are we the only ones on this anymore?
I thought I wouldn't have access to a laptop, but here I am. I was really sick though, sorry I've been inactive.

Coal said:
I thought I wouldn't have access to a laptop, but here I am. I was really sick though, sorry I've been inactive.
Aw, man, condolences. Are you still sick?

Lotusy said:
Aw, man, condolences. Are you still sick?
Its not exactly being sick, like having the flu. I just had allergies mixed with asthma and it was killing me. I got some rest and I feel pretty good though ^^

Coal said:
Its not exactly being sick, like having the flu. I just had allergies mixed with asthma and it was killing me. I got some rest and I feel pretty good though ^^
Oh, man. Well, glad you're better. I had a bad allergic reaction last week, absolutely killing me. Will you be on again, or do you have something to do?

Lotusy said:
Oh, man. Well, glad you're better. I had a bad allergic reaction last week, absolutely killing me. Will you be on again, or do you have something to do?
I have to work this week, but only for a few hours each day. I think I'll be on consistently.

Guys, I cannot RP anymore. I'm so sorry for any lead ons I did, and I really regret having done this without first realising I should have a set amount of time to RP per week. Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back