• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider

Nah - evelyn's not a fighter, but she gets pissy sometimes so she'll verbally rail someone with her endless sarcasm and snark. lol.

wait is storm paralyzed right now?

confused.

don't confuse me further oh god xD

Siduri said:
Nah - evelyn's not a fighter, but she gets pissy sometimes so she'll verbally rail someone with her endless sarcasm and snark. lol.
wait is storm paralyzed right now?

confused.

don't confuse me further oh god xD
Let me rephrase.

Don't Fight Strom

Or he'll paralyze you. But it's good she's not a fighter.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Don't mind the guy with the apple. He's totally not a good fighter. *Sarcasm*

[/QUOTE]
yeah... it's always the guy with the apple.

Amatsu is just there like "The heck?" seems bad blood is brewing between Amatsu and the new lightning draken especially a big red flag with the sight thing xD

Mephistophelian said:
Tired, if truth be told. So, how did you find out about this forum?
Just browsing, Dragon caught my eye. It was the only one that wasn't closed. It was my first time on the forum, so. This was the first one I've ever RP'ed on. I love it. How'd you find it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Adonis Williams]Just browsing, Dragon caught my eye. It was the only one that wasn't closed. It was my first time on the forum, so. This was the first one I've ever RP'ed on. I love it. How'd you find it?

[/QUOTE]
My first time here, too. This is not bad for a first time on these forums, if I'm honest. I quite like it!

Mephistophelian said:
My first time here, too. This is not bad for a first time on these forums, if I'm honest. I quite like it!
So do, That's great to hear. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Hey its my first time RPing too! I didn't realize how like crazy it is... I always feel like I'm missing something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back