• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

That what i mean. sorry i was leaving the hotel i was at with a dog on my arm and a bag in the other.

Yea pretty good to bad i had to go home from vacation. I kinda wish i could stay a week

San diego ca

My mom went for convention. I just did it to get away from work for a bit

Mollisol said:
@Lil Shirou and @Karcen , if you're still at the hospital, I ought to remind you to respond to the hook about your "previous timeline" memories.
@Jade Lawless , do you mind if I edit your CS so the tabs are implemented properly? I know it sounds kind of drastic, but it will make it look more organized, and it'll be easier than explaining what code needs to be added or deleted.

Also, I know I accepted a lot of you without looking thoroughly at your Optional tab, where there should've been proof that you read the Overview. Currently, everyone is missing it but Gigi - that means the people who need it are Lil Shirou, Karcen, @SdrawcabDaer , @EssentPon , and @Jade Lawless . All of you need to read the Overview tab, and edit your Optional tab accordingly.
Sure, i don't mind.

Well problem is the nightmare is defeated katja is the only one still in the diminsion where nightmare exist and both yui and katja are both in the hospital but no one else

well good to see someone is far more confused than i was also the pocket thing colapsed

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a spare Soul Gem hiding in the hospital that nobody took for some reason. You could maybe do something with that. (Idk if I'm writing my hooks wrong, or otherwise, as to /why people are ignoring them...)

Ahh i didnt even realised that

But isnt it dream seed not soulgem

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it was a glinting yellow Soul Gem. If I remember correctly, I think people let Katja take the Dream Seed to keep Clover from being killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back