• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

her wish would be be able to protect Yui now to keep with the wish she must have the power to defeat whatever they come across as otherwise the wish isn't fulfilled because she wouldn't be able to do so this means Katja would have to either be one punch man levels of power so nothing could ever be a threat to yui or she would have to constantly scale in power so she can protect yui otherwise the wish would not be granted it is redundant wish because it constantly requires more power to protect from more poowerful threat

But it make you one powerful witch though. Your need to protect me would mean you ignore yourself. Giving yui a task of destroying her sister because she a witch and so becoming a witch herself

I doubt that would cause a paradox. Kyuubey has granted wishes that "fail" - like, Kyoko wished people would listen to her father, but her father had to stay alive for that to happen. Mami wished to live, but that didn't stop her from dying. Most likely, your character would become a magical girl with some sort of protective power, but not one that would be able to surpass everything. Or it'd be a wish like Homura's, where anytime she failed to protect Yui the timeline reset.

i personally say Katja would not have gotten contracted

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. They're memories from the original Madoka Magica timeline, where girls made their wish and turned into magical girls and then Witches, so they're only "memories" in a warped sense of the word - they're from the past, but also from a different timeline. Does that clear things up for you?

Poor yui. She trying to put together memories from before her accident and now thoughs memories

Mollisol said:
Yes. They're memories from the original Madoka Magica timeline, where girls made their wish and turned into magical girls and then Witches, so they're only "memories" in a warped sense of the word - they're from the past, but also from a different timeline. Does that clear things up for you?
Thank you for clearing things up.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, @Jade Lawless ? If you copy the code I posted in the spoiler, the tabs should separate on their own once you've posted/previewed.

Welcome, btw!

Thanks! So do I just copy&paste it in with it or do I have to fill in the blanks in the code? Like I said, I'm an amatuer.

@Lil Shirou and @Karcen , if you're still at the hospital, I ought to remind you to respond to the hook about your "previous timeline" memories.

@Jade Lawless , do you mind if I edit your CS so the tabs are implemented properly? I know it sounds kind of drastic, but it will make it look more organized, and it'll be easier than explaining what code needs to be added or deleted.

Also, I know I accepted a lot of you without looking thoroughly at your Optional tab, where there should've been proof that you read the Overview. Currently, everyone is missing it but Gigi - that means the people who need it are Lil Shirou, Karcen, @SdrawcabDaer , @EssentPon , and @Jade Lawless . All of you need to read the Overview tab, and edit your Optional tab accordingly.

I did write that yui has previous time-line memories in my last post . But i will add the code proving i read the overview

I mean yui dealing with ptsd so couldnt katja know about her dreams of the other universe as well as yui's flash backs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back