• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

Thank you. You don't need to be super-specific; I just need to be able to visualize what your character looks like.

Roleplay will open tomorrow. Sometime. Maybe in the morning, maybe in the evening. I'll try to tag everyone.

In the meantime, I'd like to figure out (probably with the help of the other players) to see what kind of situations would be good for their characters to interact in. I know @SdrawcabDaer would like their character to meet with mine as magical girls, and @Karcen and @Lil Shirou 's characters are siblings, so it might be easy for them to interact at home. Would you like to set something up with me or @Gigi ? Maybe our characters could be magical girl allies.

That's more than okay. This is the type of networking that's going to help the roleplay get off the ground.

I think Clover and Kyari will get along fine when they are slaying Nightmares together. Kyari is the support, after all, being able to heal. So we can have them slay a Nightmare together!

Sure! And perhaps @SdrawcabDaer can come upon us and join the team. Or not. (Clover makes a pretty impulsive leader; idk if someone like Lucy would want to follow.)

Gonna draft that starter, with that information.

Mollisol said:
Roleplay will open tomorrow. Sometime. Maybe in the morning, maybe in the evening. I'll try to tag everyone.
In the meantime, I'd like to figure out (probably with the help of the other players) to see what kind of situations would be good for their characters to interact in. I know @SdrawcabDaer would like their character to meet with mine as magical girls, and @Karcen and @Lil Shirou 's characters are siblings, so it might be easy for them to interact at home. Would you like to set something up with me or @Gigi ? Maybe our characters could be magical girl allies.
Well as magical girl. Since, she has only one objective, she won't be all buddy-buddy. So, I want Naomi to be a bad guy, more or less.

Gigi said:
Well as magical girl. Since, she has only one objective, she won't be all buddy-buddy. So, I want Naomi to be a bad guy, more or less.
We can work with that! Remind me, do you have anything set up with anyone for the starter post?

Mollisol said:
We can work with that! Remind me, do you have anything set up with anyone for the starter post?
No. I don't think so, Naomi stole Lucy's (@SdrawcabDaer ) dream seed. I thought this was past tense but we could totally use it as like a starter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mollisol said:
I've currently got Lucy (@SdrawcabDaer ) meeting Clover (mine) and Kyari (@EssentPon ) at the hospital fighting a Nightmare. Maybe you could show up during or after the fight?
Naomi showing up after epic battle and snatching a dream seed would be Awesome!!!

Karcen said:
Oh question do nightmare fights take place in their own pocket world's or real world
Pocket dimension - they're basically Witches with a different name.

Gigi said:
Naomi showing up after epic battle and snatching a dream seed would be Awesome!!!
Sweet, I'll tag you when we finish. In the meantime, you can interact with the other girls, or just wait.

I'm going to bed now! I'll answer future posts in the morning.

Lil Shirou]Wish my character i probably view you as a rival not as a friend first [/QUOTE] Cool. I like it. Would you like to be everyday rivals?! In school/in life. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19472-lil-shirou/ said:
@Lil Shirou[/URL]

@Lil Shirou , I should've mentioned that the way magical discharge changes the world is more... localized. The effects would need to be closer to her than a glacier melting. Other than that, she looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back