A Court of Kings

"They will not accomplish their goal. I can promise you that my lady, on behalf of Cassius and for your safety I will not allow it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Others have spoken similar words, and non have followed through. I'd rather you live on than for you to die for me." She walked towards the window. "I wish to disappear into the woods and live where no one can find me."

In the mean time, Sir Calloway was gathered into a private room with the kings. "I have news about the Princesses father." He finally spoke.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Speak, what news do you have? It's apparent his enemy has ties with Duphonte after tonight. What is the news?" Victor asked

"Her father is here, and traveled by ship. Your ship to be exact." He replied in a secretive tone. "And, he was going to make an appearance tomorrow, but the events tonight have caused him to not come from hiding."

"Tell his majesty it is safe to come here, all of our men are gathered here. Relay the message to him" Victor commanded as he stood.

Isaiah laughed. "It's not that easy. We don't find him, he finds us." He said as he followed Victor's actions.

"Not that easy either." He replied with a slight grin, growing as time passed.

"You're being rather coy" Victor said growing angry at his facetious attitude.

"If you want to protect Cas, your stuck with me." His grin reaching across his face. "Now, before we end thee meeting, I shall see what I can do about her father. You watch over Cas, as princess, she is a precious gem."

"His MAJESTY will" King Andre said also not happy about the attitude presented.

Reaching into his bag and taking out a windchime, he gave it to King Victor. "Hang this at a window and you'll learn about the gracious situation."

Victor retired to his presence as he out the wind-chimes in his window, as he sat and waited.

After the wind chimes were placed in the window, Neal Silver, Cassie's father came. He leaned against the frame of the window. "Good evening your Majesty King Victor. How is my precious princess? What is so urgent you needed to see me my king?" A strong figure stood with eyes like Cassie's with darker hair. He had a deep voice that flowed evenly as he spoke. A sword hanged from his waist, dagger on his thigh and a bow and arrows on his back.

"Your majesty, an honor to see you. What is the meaning of the many assassination attempts. I shall not be left in the dark"

"My, just like his father he is. The rival kingdom wants my girl dead. With a spark of hope gone, true power will be given." He paused with a sigh. "Now, as of now, I shall still hide, not in fear, but protection for Cassie."

"Betrothed then wed. Shall I leave thee to that duty?" He replied wrapping his arms and clasping them together behind his back. "As princess, she is needed to become queen. Yet it seems, she has not been given to any worthy man."

"Thank you. Your majesty. Shall I take my leave?" Asked King Neal.

*knock knock*

Cassie woke up early as Seler was asleep. She walked to Victors chambers and knocked twice on his door. "Your Majesty King Victor." Spoke Cassie, "it's Princess Cassie, do you have a moment for thee to speak with?"

"Yes your majesty, I shall honor you, and your daughter" Victor whispered with a smile. "One moment princess"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back