• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A College For Mages

I am so very sorry for being gone! I get distracted a lot... (I know, not a good quality in a GM...) I will look over the new players' CSes right now!

Ahh, glad to meet you at last, Master Justice.

I hope you find my CS satisfactory. If not, I'd be glad to hear the reason and amend accordingly.

'Tis no matter that you found yourself in a world of distraction. It is a flaw common to man, so you need not fault yourself.

(o'v'o)

@Silent Justice No problem at all! Welcome back, sort of, and don't worry, we were all patiently waiting for you ^^

@Tetro

...Sorry. A lot of things came up, and it's been a rough few days. .-. It's almost 23:00 here, so I'll see if I can get a post up tomorrow.

@Tetro Just making sure, you're a GM right? I don't want to get in trouble or anything.

Oh no, I made a CS already. I just never posted in the IC.

Oh pfft lol cool, well no I am not a GM. But we don't have many people posting anyways... Also if your CS was liked then you're accepted. just so you know.

I would be okay with taking over as a temporary GM, but I of course would like to have @Silent Justice 's Permission to do so, first.

@Tetro It would be a shame to see this die. I like the concept of this RP and want to keep it going but I've never moderated a thread. Baton pass to whoever has and would be up for it.

@Silent Justice is busy and preoccupied most of the time, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind having at least a co-GM? Idk. Either way, it's a good idea to me.[/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tetro

o-o ...Oh my.
I mean, we could; nothing's stopping us, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY EVERYBODY! Here is what's going down. I will talk with my two accomplices about bringing order. The RP will hit full speed in a bit. So be patient! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back