• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A College For Mages

Aaaand Morund getting to business with opening preparations and starting to get his face known around students. Still hasn't done his last name reveal, and - to be honest, holding that big box of metal he honestly looks sort of like a serviceman or a janitor of sorts as opposed to a teacher or senior staff member. Do with that information what you will.

Also @Silent Justice hopefully replying soon.

I finally did it. Yay. ^^ There's my first unnecessarily long post for this RP.

@Tetro

I apologize for the wait; I suddenly became pretty busy. I'll be sure to write up a post sometime tomorrow whenever I get the chance.

To those waiting to join, it appears as if @Silent Justice is inactive for the time being, so don't count yourself out. As of right now, he was last online Tuesday before any of you applicants came along, so don't think you're being ignored!

In the meantime, however, do keep in mind that, inclusive of all prospective applicants and currently accepted members, we're at a grand total of 14. I'm unsure of SJ's plans, but we MIGHT be approaching a bit of a high amount of players. I don't personally believe it's so high we cannot work with it, but as I am not the GM I cannot make these decisions of make any promises regarding allowances.

Thank you very much for informing us. Its ok. I hope you dont take it negatively that I'll be bowing out of this rp afterall. Perhaps I'll see you guys around in another RP. :)

True, but then people live in different timezones and lead lives of various degrees of business... I wouldn't say that there are too many of us, and I don't think I've ever read that this was closed, but I do hope SJ will log on soon and gives their official point of view re: accepting more members.

Well I think everyone should keep RPinh so we can keep this all moving. I don't want this to turn into a 1x1 for us all lol

Of course! I'll keep RPing as long as I have partners. I believe our characters will all be meeting each other soon?

Well unless all the characters decide to sit in on a sorcery class... Cause my character is the only teacher. Maybe I could have him teach every aspect of magic.

His bio kind of gives him the benefit of having a ton of knowledge, so it wouldn't be unrealistic for him to know enough about Nature, Sorcery, and Wizard magic to be able to teach about it.

My character took Faith as her major due to her backstory, but she's nerdy enough to want to go and attend all the classes. Then characters can get into the wrong room, they can change majors, etc, I'm sure we'll find ways!

I hope @Javax replies soon though so we can work on getting class started. We might as well run the RP openly until the main bro gets back.

Tetro said:
Cause my character is the only teacher.
Um.....

???

I'm sorry but did you forget about Morund teaching wizardry (my character)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah. So two teachers. But the ability to teach about all the magic types is still able to be done by my character. Wizardy though is all on Morund.

I'm actually in my animation class, now, so I have access to a computer. Given that I'm caught up and even ahead on all of my work, I'm gonna start on a post right now. ^^

@Tetro

I try. ;w; I've been involved in numerous RPs that harboured the potential to create a wonderful and immersive storyline with time, but they all either died within just a few pages (if that, even) or they just never started. I try my hardest to be involved as much as I can to help things along, despite the daily hardships I go through. >~< But ye.

In my personal opinion, Javax is being very active, but is defaulting to brooding away and living in a 1x1 with tetro's character for the time being. It's not bad, and I definitely see them doing well later - but as for right now the "holding it together" seems a bit much. No offense!

the speed of an RP shouldn't be an indicator of its survivability, I'd say its more how well the players interact and communicate with each other - besides, all this has happened while we're all busy with the easter lead-up. i wasnt expecting rapid fire posts haha.

Well Javax's character is the catalyst that was needed for my character to become more interactive. It is only 1x1 because no one has decided to interact with either of them. It's never bad under any circumstances unless someone HAS tried in the first place.

Brethren, we're all in this together, and we're all motivated enough to say so in the OOC. Let us not worry ourselves for naught, we will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back