• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A College For Mages

@AAndroidD

I completely understand that. I actually forgot Easter was coming up (ironic given my Christian faith; woops), but I suppose the amount of schoolwork and such that's been keeping me preoccupied would be my only excuse. I apologize for seemingly causing @Tetro and mine's interaction to carry over and take up time and such. Certainly not a part of my plan. >~< But yeah; basically what Tetro said about catalysts and such. I feel the same goes for my character given her withdrawn and introverted but curious nature.

@callmenox

[COLOBlack]'Tis nothing to worry about. ^^ I'm just glad we're all actually discussing this in the OOC instead of fuming about it in PM conversations or to ourselves without actually doing something about it.

And yay, Android. ^^[/color]

(8)) @callmenox it's actually the fact that everyone is smart and thoughtful about things. I admire that more than friendliness.

Last edited by a moderator:
@callmenox

I understand that. ^^ I enjoy the formal English, honestly; I find it intriguing and entertaining. Though, I do use it excessively when plagued by a bad mood; it's somewhat like my "neutral language".

@Tetro

That accidental emote, tho.

@Javax With your boyish avatar and your polite, well-educated attitude, you are now our official beloved son. We love you, son. We're proud of you. (Oh, indeed, as my moods worsen, my vocabulary darkens and my literary ambitions go off the roof. It's a bit embarrassing, to be honest, but it does make a good armour.)

@Tetro What an interesting approach. I do hope that you deem us friendly enough, though!

@callmenox

Oh yes. Such wonderful armour for dark times.

@Tetro

Oh my. O.o I find it humourous that so many people on this site have either adopted me as their child or have taken me as their spouse. It's certainly interesting. :L

@Tetro

Oh, I know. ^^ All of them are joking, honestly. I've come to get to know most of them on Skype and the like, so it's all a joking matter.

I can see the humor and fun of it. I've done similar things, but they end up being rather horrible people after a few months. Except one, but we don't talk much anymore. He sees me as a father figure which is nice.

(I wonder if your character will end up seeing Krotus as one...? o3o)

@9forgotten Would you like to be part of our wonderful dysfunctional family? Javax is our child, Tetro is the daddy and I'm the sassy aunt he's co-parenting Javax with. I'm sure little Javax here would love to have a sibling!

(I don't think I've had fake spouses/children since middle school. Oh, this brings me back...)

@callmenox

xD uhhhh sure? I'll opt for the really quiet anti social awkward shy kid who hides in their room a lot haha

And same sorta, its been years since I've been apart of this weirdness haha

Last edited by a moderator:
@9forgotten

A bunch of the usual. ^^ And I actually take that role in real life. Heuhe.

@callmenox

I never actually did much of that in junior high; it mostly started in high school simply because of the meme-loving idiots I call my friends and Tumblr. :3

@Tetro

Aye. I tend to find some good people (like you guys), so I suppose I'm fairly lucky. ^^

And perhaps. It'll take a bit of character development and time, but perhaps.

Alright, I'm aware that the GM hasn't been on in a few days, so in the meantime would one of you kind souls check my CS and let me know if there is anything I should work on before they return

@DerekMess I gave your CS a little look, all seems in order apart from one major contradiction: your personality states that around the village he was a bit of an oddball when he was gotten gushing about wizardry and physics, but in the biography it states that he was only introduced to wizardry and entropic magic shortly before entering the college. As a result, he would not have known of wizardry to gush about it in his village. Just sort out that inconsistency and I'd say you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back