• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Ayane

~Mercy~
нανє qυєѕтισηѕ?

ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ αѕк.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I'm assuming The Troops of New Arcandia have just formed, or have they been around for a long time?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for late reply! (I didn't know i wont get notifications from each tab)

They have just formed, you are correct :)

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yeah I might make another one too if there's a lack of male characters

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to also

I probably won't be on in about 3 hours. I have church and then some swimming clinic...Thing

hi howdy hello this rp looks super, but im pretty new here so im going to nervously post things and hope im not putting them in places they shouldnt be. Is it ok that I go ahead and work on two characters? they will be of different genders, etc. but I just wanted to make one for each side of the conflict.

but yeah this rp looks cool and i want to jump in if thats okay!

feel free, I wanted to do the same thing lol, I probably will make another character for the opposing side later. And im also new, hey!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]hi howdy hello this rp looks super, but im pretty new here so im going to nervously post things and hope im not putting them in places they shouldnt be. Is it ok that I go ahead and work on two characters? they will be of different genders, etc. but I just wanted to make one for each side of the conflict.
but yeah this rp looks cool and i want to jump in if thats okay!

[/QUOTE]
Yes it's definitely okay! Just make sure to make your characters in the right tab :)

What she said!!!!!

We're all friendddfdsssss on rpnation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that took waaaay longer. After the clinic I ran into some friends and we swam for like 4 hours

By the way, Ayane, I already set up my other character, but it's a she. Then I read the rule about only being able to make characters of opposite genders, I think you get what I'm asking...

But if you won't allow it, I'd happily change it around

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]By the way, Ayane, I already set up my other character, but it's a she. Then I read the rule about only being able to make characters of opposite genders, I think you get what I'm asking...
But if you won't allow it, I'd happily change it around

[/QUOTE]
I'll allow it, just this time. :^)

Epax said:
Okay that took waaaay longer. After the clinic I ran into some friends and we swam for like 4 hours
That sounds fun! I suck at swimming, lol.

Once you get the hang of it. It's quite easy. Plus I have to go to a graduation for one of my friends (HE STILL HAS SCHOOL)

Ayane said:
I'll allow it, just this time. :^)
That sounds fun! I suck at swimming, lol.
Thanks! I might actually just change it anyway to honor your rule... Wow, there was no point in me asking that then.

But thanks anyway, I'll change it around to better fit into the story, So the gender right now could be a 50/50

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Thanks! I might actually just change it anyway to honor your rule... Wow, there was no point in me asking that then.
But thanks anyway, I'll change it around to better fit into the story, So the gender right now could be a 50/50

[/QUOTE]
Honestly its okay ;D

Okay, but I dont see why, if you only have a sentence to say you have to strecth it into a paragraph xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back