• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Zee Captain

"A-haha. Well. If one call having a roof over your head "making it" in this world, I guess you are right. For now..."

Gea got quieter by the second, as all of a sudden a look of terror came over her. Quickly exchanged by the look of someone hit by a revelation came upon her. "Shit! The gate!" She looked at her old Nokia phone on the table. "15.40. Fuck."

At once the small apartment was filled up by a frantic activity. The woman ran out to the bedroom and came back with a big gym bag that she dropped on the table in between all the littered papers and only narrowly avoided to turn over the bowl with noddle water. In the bag already lay some clothes and a big blanket above something else deeper down the bag. Next second Gea was by the fridge and pulled out a plastic bag filled cans and beer that she subsequently threw down into the bag. "I knew there was something I should be doing today! Where the fuck are my 50 mm optic..." She seemed to be talking more to herself than to Nicole at this moment in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back