• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

Uncertain of how to properly work Roderick back in, but may have a way to get him back in the rp. Let me know if it's fine or needs redoing will have it posted shortly.

Don't worry, it's no trouble. I was just hoping you could edit me in somehow...?? I mean if you can't that's fine, but... heheh.... I'd thinking having a Muggle born calling him out on his lie would piss him off. Also make him wonder how she saw it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
explosiveKitten said:
Don't worry, it's no trouble. I was just hoping you could edit me in somehow...?? I mean if you can't that's fine, but... heheh.... I'd thinking having a Muggle born calling him out on his lie would piss him off. Also make him wonder how she saw it all.
I'll do it in a second after I finish my post.

explosiveKitten said:
I edited.

Keyana Veronica]Hey ya'll. I've been at work all day so I was wondering if I could graba quick update on what's happened. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL]
Johanna, Jade and James are heading into Hogwarts with Roderick over Johannas shoulder in a weakened state. While Victoria and Dorian and Thaddeus are at Voldemorts manner being offered a place amongst them and torturing them to help get his way. Sara and a few others I am uncertain about their locations. I think Avery is in the infirmary with madam Pomfrey and Robert and Michael are at the manor.

Saru said:
Johanna, Jade and James are heading into Hogwarts with Roderick over Johannas shoulder in a weakened state. While Victoria and Dorian and Thaddeus are at Voldemorts manner being offered a place amongst them and torturing them to help get his way. Sara and a few others I am uncertain about their locations. I think Avery is in the infirmary with madam Pomfrey and Robert and Michael are at the manor.
Cool. Charlotte is in the castle still, just got out of bed late. She's somewhere by the great hall. Think you guys could bump into her or something? Or maybe she sees you? Just to get her involved.

[QUOTE="Indigo Knight]Question. Is it alright for Ashlyn to have just arrived? Being that she is a transfer student after all.

[/QUOTE]
Yes it's fine

I haven't gotten any notifications since my last post a couple of pages back :P Could anyone update me on what happened? It's too much to read right now.

Sioof said:
I haven't gotten any notifications since my last post a couple of pages back :P Could anyone update me on what happened? It's too much to read right now.
I think most people are in the infirmary. The three students are still in the death eater's manor and some students are walking around the school.

....*me looking at prospective ships like*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11407-1399060718-13.gif

Sorry for taking so long to post, I had to delete the original one because I wasn't happy with it and re do it all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back