• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1-800-HUNTERS // OOC

Yo, i just saw the interest check and wanted to know how far ahead technological progress is, are we still in that Dead Space/Original Prey type area, or something else?

I know the GM has a busy life but I really want to see the whole shabam unfold. I actually have two characters who could probably fit; if not all characters have to be bounty hunters.
I have an OC named Quinn Aboroa, she's the protagonist on a comic that I'm working on, and want to use her so I could develop character traits for her... Generally, she is very book-smart, but unfortunately, not street smart. She studied social science, psychology, criminal law enforcement, and a little bit of forensics and she plays around with computers time to time, and her major in college was criminal law enforcement, or something similar. In my own story, she gets a job as a detective in a cyberpunk setting. In this one, she would be an ex-detective, seeing the unfortunate slums and seeing the shitty police "at work." Generally upset and formally critical of the bounty hunters she joins, or attempts to join the bounty hunters... she is a newbie.
She's a bit naive and is kinda clumsy. She is half vietnamese and half perusian, a short yet curly pixie cut, pretty average build, not too athletic, broad shoulders, and pretty tall (6'), and would probably be around 23 years old here.
The other character's name is Oosai Dhawan. 43 years old and a single mother of one, Yaalini, a young girl. Was in human trafficking for awhile (her husband died and she was kidnapped) during and after pregnancy. Someone pulled her hair trying to kidnap and separate her from her daughter. As a result she regularly shaves hers and her daughters head. She eventually escapes and gives birth. She likes to keep herself bald but she lets her daughter grow it to at most to the length of her ears. She is a good runner, and is pretty athletic. Oosai is great tinkerer and a good fixer, and actually has a degree in mechanical engineering and design. Her daughter is more of a programmer than she, but she is still learning. She is 5'8" and muscular. Yaalini, her daughter, is 10 years old.

I saw this Rp and it looked kinda interesting, is it open for joining? I have a cool charecter and would like to write about and share with a group of (hopefully) equally cool people c:

Maybe he saw how much interest there was and spooked. ;D
Thats what im scared of xD when so much interest, you want to make the ball rolling before you start losing interest. It's been three weeks since the interest check was posted. By this week, we must have some form of CS thread at the very least.

Thats what im scared of xD when so much interest, you want to make the ball rolling before you start losing interest. It's been three weeks since the interest check was posted. By this week, we must have some form of CS thread at the very least.
My patience has betrayed me.

I just want want a sheet or a skeleton at least so I can start planning.

I knew I had to come back here at some point.

Sorry everyone. I've been dealing with.. a lot of stuff in the last few weeks. Life hasn't been the best as of recent. I've been terribly stressed, panicking about everything, and to be honest, this was the least of my worries. I haven't had time to work, to do anything with this. So like a few other things, I put this aside.

I like to say I'm someone who's active online, but I don't have a completely free summer like some of you may have. I don't get many breaks in my life, and that means I can't make room for this site. Right now, I don't think I could make this roleplay happen. Maybe some time in the future. I like the idea, but I don't think I could create it's full potential now. I don't want this idea to fall into just anyone's hands, so I request that no one takes the idea and makes their own roleplay. That's just petty stealing.

I thought I should say something instead of leaving everyone high and dry.

Thanks for sticking around.

I knew I had to come back here at some point.

Sorry everyone. I've been dealing with.. a lot of stuff in the last few weeks. Life hasn't been the best as of recent. I've been terribly stressed, panicking about everything, and to be honest, this was the least of my worries. I haven't had time to work, to do anything with this. So like a few other things, I put this aside.

I like to say I'm someone who's active online, but I don't have a completely free summer like some of you may have. I don't get many breaks in my life, and that means I can't make room for this site. Right now, I don't think I could make this roleplay happen. Maybe some time in the future. I like the idea, but I don't think I could create it's full potential now. I don't want this idea to fall into just anyone's hands, so I request that no one takes the idea and makes their own roleplay. That's just petty stealing.

I thought I should say something instead of leaving everyone high and dry.

Thanks for sticking around.
I was going to ask if I could adopt the idea but you made it clear that you want to keep it to yourself and that's completely cool with me :)
It's such a shame tho... Please tag us when you recreate it xD

Best of luck Newson! :)

Hey The Chronicler, wanna work on a cyberpunk rp of our own maybe? Cause I liked the characters I am and I feel like we could come up with a new plot, storyline and setting that be pretty cool :) Anyone on here invited...
That was a nice self-promotion. But sure. (P.S I've never gotten past the (WIP) stage in creating a roleplay so sorry if I'm uneducated.)

That was a nice self-promotion. But sure. (P.S I've never gotten past the (WIP) stage in creating a roleplay so sorry if I'm uneducated.)
Is fine I have like three freaking large scale nation building rps xD I have one more space for the only futuristic rp I have here hahaha!

And yup, no choice but self-promotion (but not really cause I have no interest check nor a plot?) XD

Hit me up in message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back